PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Code

RocketRobin__
02-05-2005, 02:43 AM
So, when will the correct codes be available for ATI VGAs?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Tone it down, plz. TY.</span>

RocketRobin__
02-05-2005, 02:43 AM
So, when will the correct codes be available for ATI VGAs?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Tone it down, plz. TY.</span>

GoToAway
02-05-2005, 03:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RocketRobin__:
So, when will the correct codes be available for ATI VGAs? Late? Never?
Are you willing to promote your software as "INCOMPATIBLE WITH ATI?"
Pull your **** together, asshat. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe you should direct your asinine whining towards ATI since they are the ones that create the drivers?

Fehler
02-05-2005, 03:15 AM
Funny, I have an ATI and the game runs fine on my computer.

In any event, I personally hope you can never run this game on your computer.

You dont come into a forum designed for interaction between a developer and his customers and speak to people like this.

I am very glad I got to write this before the thread was locked!

VW-IceFire
02-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Radeon 9700Pro with no issues, superb performance, excellent visual quality. Whats the problem?

LeadSpitter_
02-05-2005, 09:48 AM
9600 xt 256m agp 8x here. The 4.10 4.11 4.12 drivers i have had problems with graphics boxing clouds prop sun reflect on canopy glass.

Using drive cleaner 3 and installing the Omega ati 4.12 drivers I have had very minimal graphics glicthes. Its seems aa and af seems to cause many of them.

Whats wierd is aa and af never had a problem in previous version. Whats strange is how much faster the game runs before PF without the new water dusty effects splashes etc.

I wish we had more options to shut these settings off if we wanted to especially the smoke lines of aaa, limit aaa tracers, ships aaa can kill any pc so can palm trees.

TooCool_12f
02-05-2005, 10:27 AM
in conf.ini you can set "effects=0" and get the effects as they were previously (faster)