PDA

View Full Version : Erin's Black Notebook

skylight22
10-22-2011, 09:32 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2uiw3l0.png

Welcome to my thread, Erin's Black Notebook. Thanks to Jen, who gave me permission to start one of these myself. This is basically where I'll be organizing my Imagine Town life. Unlike my other threads, I don't really care whether you read and comment on this or not, I just want to be more organized. And anyway, in real life, no one even has any idea that I keep a notebook.

I'm constantly switching between homework, school, meals, sleep, Imagine Town, and the forums, so I won't always be adding to this notebook. And the reason that it's black is because if you know me, you might know that I am a very serious and artistic person, black being an artistic and serious color. If you haven't already seen some of my art, you can see the thread Erin's Art (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2081012249/m/5011033559), which has only 45 views and 5 comments, so I would appreciate it if you had a look.
My other threads include:
Outside the Lines, my story (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2081012249/m/2911044259)

I will add to this list as I gradually create more threads.
And for the record, Outside the Lines has only 30 comments and 304 views, so again, I would appreciate it if someone took a look.

Thanks-
Erin

BostonCutie
10-22-2011, 10:39 AM
This sounds like it will be very interresting, Erin. I can't wait to hear more!

skylight22
10-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by BostonCutie:
Thanks Char! So far, you've been the only one to comment on "Erin's Art"... If no one else does soon, I'll probably close that. Do you want your banner?

skylight22
10-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Right now I feel depressed because no one ever looks at my threads... Not this one, of course, this one I don't care whether you look at it or not, but I KNOW people read my story and don't even leave comments... So far there are 334 views are 31 comments.
Anyway, I got a "banner" from Nina, her Techno Words are really cool! Check out her thread in the Hangout.
I'll be online right now if you want to hang out...

BostonCutie
10-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by skylight22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BostonCutie:
Thanks Char! So far, you've been the only one to comment on "Erin's Art"... If no one else does soon, I'll probably close that. Do you want your banner? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, please!

skylight22
10-22-2011, 08:17 PM
It's in the thread... You know how to resize, right? I have to go soon...

loveangel143
10-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Awesome!

skylight22
10-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Check out Sensei Erin's Words of Wisdom in the Hangout, where I- (ahem) I mean, Sensei Erin gives out words of wisdom!

Note: This is a joke thread where Sensei Erin gives out FUNNY bits of wisdom.

bubblemint9
10-24-2011, 08:19 PM
You don't always do funny you do serios too. and, i suggest taking his/her advise, because she/he save my friendship with my real life BFFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

skylight22
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Sensei Erin thanks you for your support.

But anyways, I just added a chapter to my story. You can check it out, if you want. I would have deleted it already, but as some of you might know, I'm not writing for anyone but me, and to delete it would be to give up on my writing dreams.

bubblemint9
10-26-2011, 09:40 PM
OOOO. You BURNED your writing dreams right there. (wait. strike that. reverse it. i thought you DID delete it.)

skylight22
10-27-2011, 05:36 AM
No, I would never do that. My story is too special to me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bubblemint9
10-30-2011, 05:04 PM
-grins- good.

skylight22
10-31-2011, 08:52 AM
Okay, in counting, three people claim to read my story, but only one person comments on it, not that I care who comments on it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
NO SCHOOL TODAY! YAYZO!

bubblemint9
11-01-2011, 08:42 PM
can you post a link to "Erin's Art"? I can't seem to find that ...

skylight22
11-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Del, the link is in the original post. See how the words "Erin's Art" are red? Click it. That's the link. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

skylight22
11-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Haven't posted on this in a while!
Today, I changed my talent from dancer to gardener (landscape designer) so I could do the World Activity for gardener. Considering that it was meant for Halloween, I was pretty surprised that it was still available to play. Unfortunately, the fact that it's unlocked may be some sort of glitch... When I walked over to Chanelle Johnson to begin the challenge, she didn't show any sign of giving me the chance to do it. :P Anyways, though, at least now I'll soon have the badges for gardening and doing every talent, so my fame level will rise by 15 points, bringing me to exactly 1000 fame points. Yay! Unfortunately again, though, it doesn't seem to be working right now either... Poo. :P
I only have enough for three challenges and, possibly, (hopefully) one world activity. I want to get that pumpkin!
Edit! I just got an extra 5 fame points as well as the talent furniture! I can't wait to put it in my room! I am loving that rock fountain thing!
...Speaking of my room, have you seen my recent description of it? If you haven't, be sure to check it out! It's pretty funny!
...And it's not like I have low self-esteem or anything. I don't. To be honest, it's somewhere in the middle of my bar right now. It just that lately, I've been thinking of myself as a nerd/geek lately... If you've seen my room description, you'll know that. I guess I've always thought of myself like that, but ever since I got braces, I've been thinking of myself like that more than ever.
Ouch! Braces. Painful subject for me... Literally. You're looking at a post by someone who got hers tightened yesterday.

bubblemint9
11-03-2011, 04:31 PM
OK! YAY!
I'm a gardener TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

artsaboveall
11-03-2011, 08:21 PM
how did u get the talent furniture????

skylight22
11-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by artsaboveall:
how did u get the talent furniture????
IDK... I guess I just got it.

skylight22
11-06-2011, 12:14 PM
FAQ

When did you join Imagine Town?
I joined sometime in early June.

Why won't you accept my friend requests?
I'm sorry, I don't accept friend requests until I know who the person is. Up to about a month ago, I accepted all requests and requested random people because I didn't have many friends, but then I deleted most of them because I didn't know who they were. ^^ Now my friends list is down to 58 friends, including the role model of my current talent and Valerie Talasi. I have also blocked my friends list because a.) I always tend to feel guilty when denying requests and b.) It's always a little tiring to have to go through so many requests whenever I log in again.

Can I have a dress/Diamond clothing/what you're wearing?
Sorry, no. I recently went through my inventory, deleting unnecessary items, and what I have now I have for a reason.

How did you get so many fame points?
I tend to redo a lot of challenges, so I get all the talent cards as well as fame. Also, I am trying to get all the badges. I recently sent in a support ticket so I received the testers badge, boosting my fame up by 50 points. If you were in beta, are looking for fame, and did not receive the badge and/or dress, I suggest you submit a ticket if you haven't already.

Are you a Diamond member?
No, I'm not, but I wish I was. Unfortunately, my parents don't believe in submitting their credit card numbers to Diamond memberships for their children.

How are you so popular?
I'm not really popular. If you mean to ask why people know me, it's because I post a lot on the forums and one of my first friends was Shannon Fabulous Styles, so her birthday party was a kind of friending event for me.

Are you, by any chance, somehow related to Sensei Erin?
No. ^^ Who's that?

What businesses do you run, O great Sensei?
I told you, I'm not a sensei. I'm just a young grasshopper who signs the sensei's photos and learns karate and ninja stuff and wisdom from him. But I HELP Sensei Erin run "Sensei Erin's Words of Wisdom", and I also help him/her run "Erin's Banner Biz". The one I do BY MYSELF is "Erin's Art".

Do you like cheese?
Um, yeah. I like cheddar, mild and sharp.

What do you want for your birthday?
Uh... On Imagine Town, I would love a dress. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif In real life, I want a MacBook Air and an iPad. (I love Apple products...)

Do you like me?
I don't even know you. ^^

What do you look like?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2uiw3l0.png
This.

More coming soon!

bubblemint9
11-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey, your kind, and funny, and in my world, thats all you need to be popular.

bubblemint9
11-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Oh, my gosh I spelled funny wrong!

skylight22
11-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by bubblemint9:
Oh, my gosh I spelled funny wrong!
Oh my gosh! Just edit your post!

bubblemint9
12-02-2011, 05:23 PM
OK THEN! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

UbiLorelai
12-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Haha, I like mild and sharp. Your FAQ is funny Erin! Glad to know more about you.

skylight22
12-02-2011, 08:23 PM
XD Thanks, Lor.

DramaMama17
12-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by skylight22:
Haven't posted on this in a while!
Today, I changed my talent from dancer to gardener (landscape designer) so I could do the World Activity for gardener. Considering that it was meant for Halloween, I was pretty surprised that it was still available to play. Unfortunately, the fact that it's unlocked may be some sort of glitch... When I walked over to Chanelle Johnson to begin the challenge, she didn't show any sign of giving me the chance to do it. :P Anyways, though, at least now I'll soon have the badges for gardening and doing every talent, so my fame level will rise by 15 points, bringing me to exactly 1000 fame points. Yay! Unfortunately again, though, it doesn't seem to be working right now either... Poo. :P
I only have enough for three challenges and, possibly, (hopefully) one world activity. I want to get that pumpkin!
Edit! I just got an extra 5 fame points as well as the talent furniture! I can't wait to put it in my room! I am loving that rock fountain thing!
...Speaking of my room, have you seen my recent description of it? If you haven't, be sure to check it out! It's pretty funny!
...And it's not like I have low self-esteem or anything. I don't. To be honest, it's somewhere in the middle of my bar right now. It just that lately, I've been thinking of myself as a nerd/geek lately... If you've seen my room description, you'll know that. I guess I've always thought of myself like that, but ever since I got braces, I've been thinking of myself like that more than ever.
Ouch! Braces. Painful subject for me... Literally. You're looking at a post by someone who got hers tightened yesterday. I have to get my braces tightened on Tuesday. I feel your pain, Erin. But as the weeks go on, you'll be more comfortable wearing braces. You won't even know they're there! If you have problems with yours you can talk to people who have or had braces. Before I got mine, I talked to people who had braces before or have braces. The more I heard from them, the less scary the braces seemed. Btw, hong long have you had your braces? And where did the Sensei Erin forum go? I can't find it anymore!