PDA

View Full Version : Question and possibly idea for 1C:MADDOX Team

aklabo
06-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I believe we all have difficulty button on this sim. Why not add two more option ? NOT REALISTIC (like is now) and REALY REALISTIC (that all 40 real pilots agreed is most realistic)So all buttons what are allready there will stay for addtional tuning . That will be nice for all . I prefere full realism , but who not , can fly in this mode .I will be happy to know if this is posibile . Thank you Oleg and team .Sorry for speling .
Klabo_71st

zimbower1
06-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Great idea m8.

aklabo
06-28-2005, 09:37 AM
So MADDOX Team ?

Chivas
06-28-2005, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by aklabo:
I believe we all have difficulty button on this sim. Why not add two more option ? NOT REALISTIC (like is now) and REALY REALISTIC (that all 40 real pilots agreed is most realistic)So all buttons what are allready there will stay for addtional tuning . That will be nice for all . I prefere full realism , but who not , can fly in this mode .I will be happy to know if this is posibile . Thank you Oleg and team .Sorry for speling .
Klabo_71st[/QUOTE

I doubt that the 40 real pilots could agree on what is the most realistic FM. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

aklabo
06-29-2005, 09:00 AM
10 or 40 dosn't matter . My point is someone who flying real planes . REALISTIC and NOT REALISTIC . That is the POINT http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

joeap
06-29-2005, 09:19 AM
What is not realistc about now? Specifically?

Kocur_
06-29-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by joeap:
What is not realistc about now? Specifically?
I read an article by polish fighter pilot, who for the first time in his life piloted a fly-by-wire plane, a F-16. He wrote that the greatest difference between flying F-16 and all other planes is that F-16 would stop for example rolling immidietly after the pilot would put his stick to neutral position. In all other planes, ie. with regular control systems, it is necessary to move stick to opposite direction to stop a manouver. If you start to roll left and want your plane to stop rolling you must not only put stick in neutral position but also deflect it right to counteract rolling. If you dont counteract it, plane will continue to roll due to inertia. It will stop after a while but AFTER A WHILE. Not much of that we have in game now, would you agree?
I support idea of more buttons in settings. I propose one specific: "Inertial effects on/off"

joeap
06-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh yes, I'd love that personally. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Just am surprised at the distortion of language. Realistic is not reality, I don't know of any other simulator that is 100% like reality becasue only reality is reality. duh. One can do their best to model it, and I think an intertial switch would be just as important as torque. I don't agree now is not realistic just not perfect.

aklabo
06-29-2005, 10:36 PM
That is right . Just try to maked clousest reality is posibile . And who dosn't like it , can turn it off .