PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered From Amazon.....Waiting For The Mail To Arrive.....(Received)

KHRYS_24
11-16-2010, 08:55 AM
How many of you ordered from Amazon and are just waiting for the mail to arrive with your package?

For those that got it from amazon and received it already, did you get anything extra, like codes or its just like what it showed in the picture and thats all you get. Cause i'm reading here that people who got it from gamestop are getting extra stuff. And thats pretty good. So i want to know for those you ordered from Amazon and got their edition already (which ever one you bought), did it come with anything extra that didn't show in the description?

[UPDATE]
Finally got mines, it arrive in the mail. Its exactly like the unboxing from UbiGabe. I got the PS3 collectors edition. Comes with Doctor JITB, Map,Art Book, Bonus Blu-Ray.

My question is, you know the 2 extra maps, is that in the game itself?

Also, I've been reading that some got their armor codes alrady but haven't gotten the game yet. For me, I've gotten the game but the code hasn't come yet. It said that the code will be emailed within your products ships. mine shipped yesterday. so i might get the code emailed tomorrow or the next day.

starkiller1991
11-16-2010, 09:19 AM
I pre-ordered. I already got the bonus code, but I'm still waiting for the package.

KHRYS_24
11-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Nice. So you got the code for the sp armor already?

jlorence
11-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Got my armor code. Waiting for UPS.

CptSlaughter
11-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Got My Package, But Where Did You Get Your Code For The Armor From??

lilbacchant
11-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by starkiller1991:
I pre-ordered. I already got the bonus code, but I'm still waiting for the package.

Ditto. Tracking info says it made it to my local hub early this AM, but the driver isn't here yet ... I think the driver is purposely making me wait, so I'm gonna have a tomato ready to throw at him *after* I have the game in-hand.

[UPS Driver: if you're reading this, I'm just kidding!]

lilbacchant
11-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by CptSlaughter:
Got My Package, But Where Did You Get Your Code For The Armor From??

I got my code via email ... now if only the game would get here, they could happily marry.

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Anyone who has the code already interested in trading the Armor code for the codes for both of the multiplayer characters? (Playstation 3 Version, that Is!).

Message me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

cptn_k
11-16-2010, 03:35 PM
^^^ spam magnet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

giving out email addresses is asking for a spamming http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

might want to edit that out? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Pattington_Bear
11-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Saroen:
Anyone who has the code already interested in trading the Armor code for the codes for both of the multiplayer characters? (Playstation 3 Version, that Is!).

If so - Email me at SaroenX@gmail.com
OR
Send me a PSN Message at: SaroenX

wow! Thats a fair trade, 1 for 2... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

anyway hopefully i'll get my copy early, should hopefully arrive tomorrow.

Posting your email is against forum rules.

KHRYS_24
11-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Finally got mines, it arrive in the mail. Its exactly like the unboxing from UbiGabe. I got the PS3 collectors edition. Comes with Doctor JITB, Map,Art Book, Bonus DVD.

My question is, you know the 2 extra maps, is that in the game itself?

Also, I've been reading that some got their armor codes alrady but haven't gotten the game yet. For me, I've gotten the game but the code hasn't come yet. It said that the code will be emailed within your products ships. mine shipped yesterday. so i might get the code emailed tomorrow or the next day.

dchil279
11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
I entered my code... didnt redeem. Is there any specific way that you are supposed to enter it?

PLEASE HELP

lilbacchant
11-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I got the standard edition and already got the email w/ the code. Just for giggles, remind yourself that the email they send will go to the email addy used by whatever account that purchased the game -- if it's your account, is it a current email address?

lilbacchant
11-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
I entered my code... didnt redeem. Is there any specific way that you are supposed to enter it?

It tells you how to enter it in the email. I don't have the game yet so I can't verify whether their instructions are right or wrong.

But if yours isn't working, it'd probably help if you listed how you tried to enter the code so those who've successfully done it can possibly tell you where you went wrong.

dchil279
11-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:

It tells you how to enter it in the email. I don't have the game yet so I can't verify whether their instructions are right or wrong.

But if yours isn't working, it'd probably help if you listed how you tried to enter the code so those who've successfully done it can possibly tell you where you went wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I tried once with dashes and once w/o dashes... neither worked

lilbacchant
11-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
I tried once with dashes and once w/o dashes... neither worked

Maybe it's case-sensitive. Are you entering the letters as lower or upper-case? (The letters in my code are all upper-case.)

And is your console currently connected to the internet? I don't know for sure, but it may need to be online in order to verify code authenticity.

That's all I can think of right now ....

SaroenX
11-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Anyway - Just bumping this up - If anyone is interested in trading the Armor code for the Officer, and Or Harlequinn Code, send me a message on this forum.

Thanks!