PDA

View Full Version : Abilities seem 'missing' in SP on 2nd playthrough

Vey03
07-03-2011, 01:29 AM
This may be related to the problems i'm having in getting to that damn flag in my other thread...but i'm having wierd problems in SP.

I'll start from the beginning, i played the game through fully, finished it.
Then the game suddenly developed issues, and i had to uninstall, and re-install.
Did that, game runs fine.

But now i have noticed some things don't work like they did before in SP.

1) My horse is really inconsistant. He used to run away. Then (maybe in a patch, i dunno?) he started staying with me. Now, he's just unpredictable. Once time he's stay, the next he's gone.

2) Leo's missing. I've done the Disappearance, and he's nowhere on my map. How long after this does the icon appear where you meet him on the bench?

3) I can't quick climb anymore. You know in AC2 where you were you were taught the trick of catching a higher handhold when climbing? Well, i could do that in ACB in my first playthrough. Now i can't.

I really don't want to uninstall and re-install it again, as i lost all my MP advanced abilities when i did this, and i really don't want to have to unlock them all again.

But anyone have any idea as to what is going on here?

Also, i have my old savegame saved. Is there a chance things will work again if i put that back?