PDA

View Full Version : Need help on Memory Block 4! (needs to be return in 2 days!)

dtan13
07-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Alright, well I rented this game about 3-4 days ago, and this is the first time I played the game. I need to return this game in 2 days, so I really want to beat it asap to see how the story plays out. Im on block 4, where I am suppose to kill 3 people. Its in the town dasmacus( I think that was how you spell it) . But I have no idea where the investgations are. I scouted all of those eagle towers and saved all the citizens, but it STILL doesnt tell me where the investigations are. I been looking around and around and cant find anybody, and its getting futrasting!

blarson11
07-03-2008, 09:23 PM
have you tried looking in a different district? it will still be grayed out on your map, but it will be open to explore, and there will be new eagle towers to clear up that section of the map.

i know that sounds kind of obvious, but thats where a lot of people had problems when the game first came out.

dtan13
07-03-2008, 09:28 PM
I have tried. oh yeah I forgot to mention this in the first post. It only lets me explore like half of the town, most of it is blocked off by blue light that says I cant access the memory at this time. I dont know if its just one big glitch on my game, because alot of friends who have played complained about alot of glitches in the game.

Crash_Plague
07-03-2008, 09:48 PM
no, there is no glitch. In this block, 2/3 of the districts have been unlocked, so it is not "half the city" which is locked. To put it short, look up, and look for a tall building with an eagle (bird) circling around it.

Climb this building, and at the top it will let you synchronize.

This will unlock the investigations and the other viewpoints.

Same goes whenever this happens in the next memory blocks.

Remember, just look for a bird circling a tall building, that building is a viewpoint.

dtan13
07-03-2008, 09:51 PM
but see thats the problem. I DID scout all of the eagle buildings. I believe there was like 8. But yeah I scouted all of them, and they still havent marked any of the investigations!

blarson11
07-04-2008, 01:28 AM
there should be more then 8 towers by that time. there are about that many per district.

neocool00
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Ok, when you got to town did you go to the assassin bureau first? If not then the investigations will not be unlocked. You essential have to tell them that you are there to start with.

buckwilder21
07-08-2008, 07:44 PM
I am having the same problem with memory 4 in Jersulam. What did you do in Damacusus?

R..A..Z..O..R
07-12-2008, 07:42 AM
Alright, well I rented this game about 3-4 days ago, and this is the first time I played the game. I need to return this game in 2 days, so I really want to beat it asap to see how the story plays out.

Take a leap of faith and purchase a copy...

Im on block 4, where I am suppose to kill 3 people. Its in the town dasmacus( I think that was how you spell it) . But I have no idea where the investgations are.

on block 4 you will have unlocked 2parts of the citys the first part of the city you will have already killed the main boss and also icons for missions and view points will be visible, etc

however the 2nd part of the city which is now unlocked wont display anything at all untill you move into that area and climb any of the view points in that area, to start the ball running.

I scouted all of those eagle towers and saved all the citizens, but it STILL doesnt tell me where the investigations are.

ok fistly you dont need to complete view points and save the citizens in order to complete the story line / thus game... they are both optional missions which purely make life a little easier for you for example the citizens when saved help you hide and slow down ppl chasing you and the view towers simply reveal the map itself...

I been looking around and around and cant find anybody, and its getting futrasting!

ok procedures for scouting and revealing are as follows:

1) climb any view point tower (have an eagle circling them) if your not using the gps etc

2) walk around until the screen says on the left lock onto your target to begin said mission

3) stand still and use eagle vision to highlight every person in front of you any really bright white ppl will provide you with information.. hence investigations

and finally each city follows these basic rules for story completion...

1) ride to location
2) enter new unlock area
3) complete 1 pickpocket mission
4) complete 1 interragation mission
5) complete 1 evsdropping mission
6) goto to assassins safehouse
7) goto boss location
8) kill boss
9) escape any1 chasing you
10) return to safehouse

those are the very bare min steps to take in order to complete each new section unlocked, and complete the basic storyline/game...

any other missions, are not required in order to complete the game and that includes stealing ridick pen and accessing computers, etc etc