PDA

View Full Version : RAAAYYYY!!!! Best character ever!

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Damn, the first CoJ introduced the baddest, toughest, most charismatic badas- in games, and Ray's craggy face and the perfect voice casting has made Ray even better here.

I want more RAY!!!

Shame that the storyline is pretty much complete, and there isn't enough space for some epic storyline with Ray for a CoJ 3.

Still, Ray did mention he fought for the Confederacy before the start of the game, and there is a period of 2 years between 1864-1866 where little is said and where Ray got his armour. Then there is another gap between killing of the Sheriff and the 'proper' Gold of Juarez storyline.

Maybe they can release some missions for Ray in this timeframe? Would be great!

Metal999
07-03-2009, 08:20 AM
So why am i still reather playing Thomas XD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ?

CommieRed1975
07-03-2009, 09:33 AM
he he he, Thomas is good, and the gameplay is different. I love using the bow and knives with Thomas, but he doesn't have that grizzled charisma and sourness that a real gunslinger should have!

Doc.Canis
07-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Ray is my favorite as well. I like Thomas too though, but in terms of character Ray wins.

Online I also prefer dual handguns, so of course I completed the entire game with Ray

PrisOwner16
07-03-2009, 11:14 AM
I liked playing with Thomas, because normally I like being the stealth guy and use long range weapons. But this time I just picked Ray, since he is so bad-***! The way he shoots, curses, looks and runs... It's all so perfect! Besides, the tankish-gameplay of Ray also fits in the tough atmosphere of the Wild West in my opinion.

So indeed: We want more Ray!