PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with view selection

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Might be a Tech question so I posted it there too.

This is my first time on the forum, so please forgive me if my question is a common one! I tried to search for the answer but got nowhere.

Basically, my Function keys (F1, F2, etc) have stopped working. I hadn't played IL-2 Forgotten Battles for some time and when I came back to it I could not select any view other than the in-cockpit view. I have not changed the default controls setup so the different views should be (and were!!) controlled using F1-F0.

Can anyone help me as this is highly frustrating as I can not play the game properly without being able to cycle views.

Incidentally, the keyboard is not broken because I can still use the Function keys in the controls setup screen - they just don't work in-game!

Thanks in anticipation...

Rich.

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Might be a Tech question so I posted it there too.

This is my first time on the forum, so please forgive me if my question is a common one! I tried to search for the answer but got nowhere.

Basically, my Function keys (F1, F2, etc) have stopped working. I hadn't played IL-2 Forgotten Battles for some time and when I came back to it I could not select any view other than the in-cockpit view. I have not changed the default controls setup so the different views should be (and were!!) controlled using F1-F0.

Can anyone help me as this is highly frustrating as I can not play the game properly without being able to cycle views.

Incidentally, the keyboard is not broken because I can still use the Function keys in the controls setup screen - they just don't work in-game!

Thanks in anticipation...

Rich.

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Check you're (difficulty settings) do you have no external views toggled on? And welcome aboard /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 03:42 PM
Thanks - will try that tonight.

Didn't realise there was so much surrounding the game. This site should keep me busy for a while!