PDA

View Full Version : [massive spoilers] Lucy's state

killzab
11-10-2011, 10:33 AM
I have the game and we learn that .... ( don't read if you don't wanna know I warned you)

Lucy is definitely dead and buried... I'm disappointed.

playassassins1
11-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Well that is very shocking. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif and i regret that i read this.

And i assume you are french.

Krayus Korianis
11-10-2011, 11:36 AM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

killzab
11-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Yes i'm both french and serious

Krayus Korianis
11-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Either way, I don't really care lol. Bring on the Desmond plot! >.< I carn't wait for the 15th!

killzab
11-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Desmond's gameplay is .... very special, not what I expected

Chariflame
11-10-2011, 12:26 PM
I thought "hey, I'll read this one spoiler, because I'm sure she's alright..."

;_;

sp33dd34m0n
11-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Chariflame:

;_;

Same here... Im disapointed too. Doesnt matter if its now or if I had found it out by myselfe. Damn... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Why did she had to die? Yes, I really wann know. Cant wait to find out by myselfe

AnthonyA85
11-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Why hasn't this thread BEEN LOCKED ALREADY?!

you DO know that the penalty for posting gameplay spilers is an imediate BAN, right?

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 02:14 PM
In the main forums Anthony. This is in the hints and tips forum, where all the spoilers are supposed to go. He's safe..

sp33dd34m0n
11-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Why hasn't this thread BEEN LOCKED ALREADY?!

you DO know that the penalty for posting gameplay spilers is an imediate BAN, right?

Dude, relaxe and read this again:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/5881024859 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5881024859)

Spoilers can be posted in the Hints and Tips forum. So this is the right place and there is no need to be locked. If u dont want to get spoiled just dont open this forum.

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Indeed.

This forum is ok for spoilers.

Thanks for making me read this one though.. Sigh..

killzab
11-10-2011, 03:36 PM
you learn that in the first 5 minutes of the game so it's not that big of a spoiler

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by killzab:
you learn that in the first 5 minutes of the game so it's not that big of a spoiler It is for some - which is why spoilers live in here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sp33dd34m0n
11-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by killzab:
you learn that in the first 5 minutes of the game so it's not that big of a spoiler

I watched the first minutes and to me its not clear. Maybe you can translate to me what they speak but from the video I cant see the profe that she is death.

EDIT: Okay watched the english version. Im still not sore if that has to mean that 16 is right. He wasnt outside the animus. So I still have hopes.

Sparty2020
11-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Chariflame:

;_; My words exactly http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

killzab
11-11-2011, 03:10 AM
She IS dead, as uou hear Shawn and Rebecca talking about her death

Jexx21
11-11-2011, 04:42 AM
So sad..

I don't like Subject 16, he seems off, especially during the recap intro where he is doing the dialogue instead of Desmond.

raptor41tr
11-11-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm so disappointed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif, i was really sure she is fine. I hope it is the last spoiler that i will read.

Mr_Shade
11-11-2011, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by raptor41tr:
I'm so disappointed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif, i was really sure she is fine. I hope it is the last spoiler that i will read. Will power is a wonderful thing, if you have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Sparty2020
11-11-2011, 06:18 AM
The fact we're even in Hints & Tips only indicates that we have absolutely no willpower. Can't even last the weekend without a spoiler http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

tjbyrum1
11-11-2011, 06:26 AM
If I really wanted to, I could stay away from spoilers.

But the thing is you see, I like looking at spoilers. Most people say its a bad thing, and I can understand that, but spoilers rule.

I always look up spoilers.

Except Brotherhood. I got that game on release day so I didn't look up any spoilers.

DavidPV86
11-11-2011, 08:25 AM
I dont like this guy 16, bet he is not what it seems, I have a feeling he will try to get desmondīs mind lose on the animus, and keep his body.

Just saying.

Shomu07
11-11-2011, 08:48 AM
He seems like an 'I'm in your face' kind of a guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried anything. But for now it seems like he's making sure that desmond sees him as a sort of guide through the black room. Guess we'll have to wait and see!!

DavidPV86
11-11-2011, 08:57 AM
May be, but magine that you are stuck in a virtual reality with no chances of leaving, and then comes this "fool" whose body is intact, what would you do? Bet sixteen misses the taste of a cold beer and getting laid haha.

We will have to wait.

ihal
11-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by DavidPV86:
May be, but magine that you are stuck in a virtual reality with no chances of leaving, and then comes this "fool" whose body is intact, what would you do? Bet sixteen misses the taste of a cold beer and getting laid haha.

We will have to wait. Or so that Sixteen will basically have Desmond's genetics which will mean quite a bit regarding the Apple and so on.

DavidPV86
11-11-2011, 12:59 PM
And sixteen plan could be perfect, since no one besides him and desmond are aware, according from what it is been seen on the spoilers

Agentbarto
11-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Shouldn't we keep in mind that 16 has some level of control over the environment of the Black Room? Obviously he has some ability to move throughout the Animus programs. Also, he pretty much implied that Rebecca and the others can't hear him, so how an we be sure Desmond is truly listening to the outside world. Maybe the voices are fabrications of what 16 wants Desmond to believe.

or it could be a simple comment meant to get inside Desmond's head to drive him to get out faster.

I dunno 16 just seemed to be somewhat Machiavellian.

ihal
11-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Agentbarto:
Shouldn't we keep in mind that 16 has some level of control over the environment of the Black Room? Obviously he has some ability to move throughout the Animus programs. Also, he pretty much implied that Rebecca and the others can't hear him, so how an we be sure Desmond is truly listening to the outside world. Maybe the voices are fabrications of what 16 wants Desmond to believe.

or it could be a simple comment meant to get inside Desmond's head to drive him to get out faster.

I dunno 16 just seemed to be somewhat Machiavellian. This (Sixteen manipulating what Desmond may or may not be hearing from reality) is my current theory, actually. We'll see eventually, I suppose! Right now, Sixteen's motives are highly suspect, for a number of reasons that I won't state right now.

Agentbarto
11-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by ihal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:

I dunno 16 just seemed to be somewhat Machiavellian. This (Sixteen manipulating what Desmond may or may not be hearing from reality) is my current theory, actually. We'll see eventually, I suppose! Right now, Sixteen's motives are highly suspect, for a number of reasons that I won't state right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't imagine what those reasons may be, if you have time, I would appreciate a pm, so long as they are reasons linking back to older games I do chose to remain somewhat in the dark as to what he does later in revelations.

That being said I just thought that his demeanor in the first IGN clip of him talking to Desmond was kinda weird, not to mention the way he first greets Desmond.

Though I do suppose he might harbor some hatred for Lucy after what happened to him at Abstergo's facilities. That's the only real reason I can think of for the nonchalant way he regards her supposed death.

MXiMike
11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Just finished the game. So what... Lucy is just dead?! I hate that there was no explanation of WHY she had to die. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Il_Divo
11-16-2011, 09:35 PM
This. I don't mind Lucy dying, and I hope with AC3 they don't *** pull some explanation to keep her alive. But they never did answer why Juno forces Desmond to kill her.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Lucy dying really disappointed me. It's so disturbing to me that she really is dead and they were talking about burying her. I really don't like it at all.

Berneri
11-17-2011, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Lucy dying really disappointed me. It's so disturbing to me that she really is dead and they were talking about burying her. I really don't like it at all.
This. /: Okay, it looked quite bad when Desmond stabbed her, but still something inside me was hoping that she didn't die.

But at this stage I don't want to Lucy 'come back' with some reason. Please Ubisoft, don't start those "Omg first let's kill her and everyone is shocked -- then.. let's bring her back with some reason..!"

And yeah, they said that here would be answers in ACR, but I just got more questions. :c That was so big question at the end of ACB, "Why Juno makes Desmond to kill Lucy?"..
And.. Nothing.

MXiMike
11-17-2011, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Berneri:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
This. /: Okay, it looked quite bad when Desmond stabbed her, but still something inside me was hoping that she didn't die.

But at this stage I don't want to Lucy 'come back' with some reason. Please Ubisoft, don't start those "Omg first let's kill her and everyone is shocked -- then.. let's bring her back with some reason..!"

And yeah, they said that here would be answers in ACR, but I just got more questions. :c That was so big question at the end of ACB, "Why Juno makes Desmond to kill Lucy?"..
And.. Nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Part of me feels that she isn't really dead, somehow. Just because of how they deliberately didn't give it any explanation seems suspect. When Shaun and Will were talking about her Funeral I was smiling & saying "bulls**t" to myself.

Gil_217
11-17-2011, 08:41 AM
Well, it looks like 16 was actually a good guy. He saved Desmond at the cost of his own life when the Animus started the deletion process.

Agentbarto
11-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MXiMike:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Berneri:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

And.. Nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Part of me feels that she isn't really dead, somehow. Just because of how they deliberately didn't give it any explanation seems suspect. When Shaun and Will were talking about her Funeral I was smiling & saying "bulls**t" to myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sorta agree because there is no reason for Juno to kill Lucy (in so much as we've been told or what we've seen). Desmond's comatose state could have easily been the result of the apple having taken control. That being said I'm iffy on her death. If she truly is dead, it's the worst thing Ubi could do imho.

PirateRob
11-18-2011, 06:31 AM
unfortunately even the encylopedia confirms that she is dead first sentence on her page is:
lucy stillman 1988-2012 was an assassin..

Gil_217
11-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by PirateRob:
unfortunately even the encylopedia confirms that she is dead first sentence on her page is:

Of course they stated she's dead in the Encyclopedia, what did you expect, for them to say she's alive, and destroy the suspense they build up with Revelations around her state. But don't worry, the ***** will be back in Assassin's Creed III. Well, I hope so.

naran6142
11-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ihal:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:

I dunno 16 just seemed to be somewhat Machiavellian. This (Sixteen manipulating what Desmond may or may not be hearing from reality) is my current theory, actually. We'll see eventually, I suppose! Right now, Sixteen's motives are highly suspect, for a number of reasons that I won't state right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you must not have beat the game yet because at the end you see that 16 knows that it is desmond that needs to live and not himself

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by PirateRob:

AHHHh WTF I want my dam encyclopedia! Why is it taking Ubi so frigen long to ship...

Agentbarto
11-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PirateRob:

AHHHh WTF I want my dam encyclopedia! Why is it taking Ubi so frigen long to ship... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Barely got mine today. Hey they're in canada give 'em time. (Though I can understand the apprehension)