PDA

View Full Version : What do you like best?

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 04:29 AM
Well, all the talk about fm and dm, p-47 roll rate ang 109 climb rate aside. (dont really care about those as long as we all have the same ones.)
The one thing i really like about the patch are the improvments to "Perfect" mode
Even with a measly ti-4200 and nary more then 1/2 the recomended CPU horsepower. its still very playable. I just left an online game, played for 30 min and averaged 33 fps, and i played with the cp up most of the game, even though it was an open cp game. Off line its about the same, although i haven't really advanced far im my new campaign, and the black death track only pulled an average of about 20. But man, all i can say is wow, it looks amazing. I've been really itching to upgrade and have been doing a lot of online research and shopping. I was just about ready to pull the trigger. I think i'll wait another month or so now. maybe till we see lomac.

Message Edited on 08/12/0310:41PM by Supr

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 04:29 AM
Well, all the talk about fm and dm, p-47 roll rate ang 109 climb rate aside. (dont really care about those as long as we all have the same ones.)
The one thing i really like about the patch are the improvments to "Perfect" mode
Even with a measly ti-4200 and nary more then 1/2 the recomended CPU horsepower. its still very playable. I just left an online game, played for 30 min and averaged 33 fps, and i played with the cp up most of the game, even though it was an open cp game. Off line its about the same, although i haven't really advanced far im my new campaign, and the black death track only pulled an average of about 20. But man, all i can say is wow, it looks amazing. I've been really itching to upgrade and have been doing a lot of online research and shopping. I was just about ready to pull the trigger. I think i'll wait another month or so now. maybe till we see lomac.

Message Edited on 08/12/0310:41PM by Supr