PDA

View Full Version : exclusive customisation item

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 12:59 PM
I#ve been asking myself, where the code for that thing is, but i cannot find it anywhere in the animus box. I heard something about ubisoft cancelling it. is that true?

Blind2Society
11-15-2011, 01:03 PM
A hundred threads on the subject already. Codes for extra content are in the gamecase http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LightRey
11-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
A hundred threads on the subject already. Codes for extra content are in the gamecase http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
As always.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 01:18 PM
No i really mean it i got the sheets and used the dlc codes but it says nothing about the customization item on them!

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 01:19 PM
And ubisoft refused to answer my question!

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by DTfunjumper:
And ubisoft refused to answer my question!

Okay first let's take a deep breath.

Now what customized item are you talking about?

For what edition and what country?

LightRey
11-15-2011, 01:36 PM
They don't seem to start downloads, they just unlock the content. I never downloaded anything either after activating the code, but I clearly have the content.

roostersrule2
11-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Your all missing the point he/she said they unlocked it all but didn't get the exclusive customization item nor did I. So we want to know where to find it.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 01:42 PM
Animus Edition germany^^
the exclusive customisation item was mentioned many times, but no word about it on the box OR both sheets with codes.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 01:43 PM
With mentioned i mean in the content list on the ubisoft page

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
Your all missing the point he/she said they unlocked it all but didn't get the exclusive customization item nor did I. So we want to know where to find it.

If it's an item, it has to be in the game already. Look in the inventory option.

It it's an offical ubisoft item, it has to be in there. If it's a promotional thing you got from the place you got your copy, they would have it.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Its a multiplayer item which was meant to be within the game, not any pre-order offers or anything, but it is not mentioned anywhere.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Its a multiplayer item which was meant to be within the game, not any pre-order offers or anything, but it is not mentioned anywhere.

You prob have to get when you get to a certain level. Or wheny you have enough abstergo credits. When you are customizing your profile, you can also give the weapon for your character. Look there.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 02:11 PM
But wouldnt that be at least mentioned on the box?

Mr_Shade
11-15-2011, 02:15 PM
I am checking to see what this item is.

Have you checked the "outfits" menu in single player?

Have you checked the multiplayer options?

The name could also imply its a item for customising one of the multiplayer characters... However I may be wrong.. Which is why I am checking..

As long as you redeemed the code, which you appear to have, any content you are intitled to, you will get, so please don't worry.

It may be unlocked, like the other content when you do something in game, such as reach a certain level.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Sadly Ubi doesn't emntion anything further about the Item...

Mr_Shade
11-15-2011, 02:18 PM
But wouldnt that be at least mentioned on the box? Some content is only available after certain criteria have been met, you would be informed onscreen when you meet them, such as extra tombs etc.

I am checking to see how you access this item now.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Thank you very much. Because the support really did not want to answer this.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:21 PM

It should say inside the box. There's two types of papers, one that is the uplay passport and one that tells you what content you got and the codes.

Animus Edition:*only available in Europe and Australia (At EB Games Australia).*
-A copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
-Animus Content Box.
-The Black Edition of the Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia.
-A DVD of the animated short film Assassin's Creed: Embers.
-A copy of the game's soundtrack.
-A bonus single-player map, Vlad the Impaler's Prison.
-Two multiplayer characters, the Crusader and the Ottoman Jester.
-The Armor of Brutus outfit.
-Weapon capacity upgrades for the crossbow (+5), pistol (+2), and bombs (+3).
-An exclusive customization item.
- Altair's Skin (Pre Order or Purchased at EB Games Australia)

Did they say it was for multiplayer? Because it is for multiplayer, it should be where you get a chance to customize your character and fix your profiles. There's an option for weapons.

But it wasn't, it should be in your inventory already when you are in-game.

If it's not any of them, you should try to contant Ubisoft support. They can tell you what's up.

IMO, sometimes games tell you your getting something extra when you pre-order and at the end they decide to take that off at the last second. That's my guess, since if it's suppose to show up but it wasn't listed in the content paper when you opened your copy, it could've been taken off.

Edit: Like Mr. Shades said, sometimes you have to do certain things to find your items. Recently a lot of players couldn't get their content neither because they got it early or because the items aren't avaliable until later on the 15th.

Nightmare8767
11-15-2011, 02:22 PM

Since the Animus Edition already says hwat comes, only two things can come across my mind: Vlad's sword, obtained by completing the Hidden Tomb, or a Multiplayer Item, which, if it is, then IDK. I know the Crusader has everything unlocked unlike the rest though.

Mr_Shade
11-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Thank you very much. Because the support really did not want to answer this. To be honest, they may not know..

Since its a content issue, rather than a game problem or bug - they may not know which content goes with which version, since it's handled by a different department.

I have contacted the team and will post back.

I can only suggest you continue to enjoy the game, and check back when I have news.

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 02:28 PM
But then i would have every right to step back from the contract (what you would call in germany the Verkaufsvertrag) and as a customer you have the right to exit the contract if either of the to parties does not stick to it. and as it was listed before, i would have every right to either claim the object, something worth the same or step back and get my cash back. And why dont they inform the customers about taking it out?

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Okay thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Okay thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Don't worry, you'll get your item. :3 Just keep having fun!

DTfunjumper
11-15-2011, 02:32 PM
I would but my girlfried wants to know the story as shes an ac fan too, and im not allowed to continue the story unless shes here, so im kinda slow. Is there a patch for this bug? :P

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:37 PM
I would but my girlfried wants to know the story as shes an ac fan too, and im not allowed to continue the story unless shes here, so im kinda slow. Is there a patch for this bug? :P

Well, what I heard is the first patch for the relase date was out already. But I'm not sure.

It doesn't seem to be a bug issue more of a content issue. I would try to contact ubisoft support just in case.

DTfunjumper
11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Anything new? because as i see this, nobody with the AE got the code for the exclusive weapon.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Anything new? because as i see this, nobody with the AE got the code for the exclusive weapon. Hi there,

I have not had a definite answer - but have you checked the Multiplayer profile options?

It appears the code could unlock a special profile emblem or colour - you may find some of the 'higher' ones are unlocked - have you checked both of them ?

Nightmare8767
11-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DTfunjumper:
Anything new? because as i see this, nobody with the AE got the code for the exclusive weapon. Hi there,

I have not had a definite answer - but have you checked the Multiplayer profile options?

It appears the code could unlock a special profile emblem or colour - you may find some of the 'higher' ones are unlocked - have you checked both of them ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact I believe I have the proper answer: Vlad's sword for single player.

DTfunjumper, check my post (last of page 1) and see if it was it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DTfunjumper
11-17-2011, 01:16 PM
But that would have been written onto the collectors edition too, as they also have the vlad mission and they get the sword at the end!

Krayus Korianis
11-18-2011, 03:39 PM
I just got the Signature Edition (US) today in the mail.

I put in the code for the bonus content and voila, Customization item. Not sure but it may be for MP. I haven't gone into MP yet lol. I may do that tomorrow or something.

But the game to me is just amazing. I love the new updated graphics engine, the new animations and the Hookblade.

DTfunjumper
11-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Well, but the animus edition does not mention it with one word....

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2011, 06:15 AM
Well, but the animus edition does not mention it with one word....

Neither did the Signature Edition which is why I am confused.