PDA

View Full Version : Making money in ACB

tyrce111
10-30-2010, 03:55 AM
I dont think the city of Rome will give you 68000 coins every hour...
Will we get our money from Tiber Island or will we have to send our assassins to go and get loot from another country?

Please post any other ways we could posibly get an income...

AC-FANBOY
10-30-2010, 04:04 AM
You renovate Rome remember? So, renovating shops and all that will give you coins. You get to open closed banks, art shops, black smiths and all that. You get to renovate every single district that has a Borgia tower I think. That's how you get your money. Because, the shops have to pay for rent and all that.

Roakeru
10-30-2010, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by AC-FANBOY:
You renovate Rome remember? So, renovating shops and all that will give you coins. You get to open closed banks, art shops, black smiths and all that. You get to renovate every single district that has a Borgia tower I think. That's how you get your money. Because, the shops have to pay for rent and all that.
Yeah and you will collect the money from Banks this time around.

tyrce111
10-30-2010, 04:14 AM
OH!
So you invest in all the shops and they give you some of the profits?

But wear do you collect it?

Burningtallow
10-30-2010, 04:20 AM
probably the same as or near the same as in AC2. U go to the location where all ur profit has been stored and collect on the cash. If u have played AC2 this should b no supprise to u.

Roakeru
10-30-2010, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
OH!

Dude i just said that you will collect the money from banks...so you won't have to go to the hideout when you need money...just head to the nearest bank....probably Ezio will make an account or something at the first bank he renovates.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283070.html

Nick1021
10-30-2010, 02:07 PM
What if you can pickpocket with them? Like have your whole group of 6 people come with you and pickpocket people with you.

Jostru
10-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Roakeru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
OH!

Dude i just said that you will collect the money from banks...so you won't have to go to the hideout when you need money...just head to the nearest bank....probably Ezio will make an account or something at the first bank he renovates.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283070.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm actually thinking that every district will have it's own bank and when you go to a bank, you will only collect the money from that single district. Which would actually sound logical.

Roakeru
10-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Jostru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roakeru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
OH!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283070.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm actually thinking that every district will have it's own bank and when you go to a bank, you will only collect the money from that single district. Which would actually sound logical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah ,you might be right ...

NuclearFuss
10-31-2010, 11:50 AM
If that's true and you have to collect from each district they need to do one of three things:

A: Let us send our Assassins to collect it. In fact they might get robbed, and have to fight, so you'll need to send the best ones.

B: Let us collect from separate banks, BUT let us collect the whole lot from one place, e.g. Tiber Island.

C: Have banks near fast travel stations.

jlorence
10-31-2010, 03:04 PM
God, no. I don't want to have to run to 12 individual banks just to collect my money. Let me collect it all in one lump at any bank or just throw banks out completely.

hewkii9
10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
You'd only collect from four or five banks. Vatican, Tiber, Downtown, Antique, and Countryside.

jlorence
10-31-2010, 03:21 PM
That's still bad game design considering Rome is 3 times bigger than Florence. By the time you make your rounds, the income timer will have turned over and be ripe for the picking again.

Jostru
10-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by j_lorence:
That's still bad game design considering Rome is 3 times bigger than Florence. By the time you make your rounds, the income timer will have turned over and be ripe for the picking again.

That's why they allowed to ride the horse in the city, to get around it faster.

Caligula__
10-31-2010, 06:41 PM
you collect your income and any other things from the Hideout/s.

DrBo
10-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Can someone explain to me what Tiber Island is, and what the significance is in the game?

Oatkeeper
10-31-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by DrBo42:
Can someone explain to me what Tiber Island is, and what the significance is in the game?

Its a fair sized island in the middle of the river that cuts straight through rome, I believe Micheaville (sp?) makes it the roman base of operations

Al-Zalzalah
10-31-2010, 10:44 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif @ tyrce111's avatar it's hilarious

tyrce111
11-01-2010, 05:12 AM
That's not fair!
It's not my fault that the webcam was on when I found out Mario dies!

Caligula__
11-01-2010, 05:47 AM
... nice spoiler tyrce

tyrce111
11-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Your almost implying that the information given to us in June is still clasified as spoilers...
EVEN IN THESE FORUMS?!?!

Caligula__
11-01-2010, 06:08 AM
it's still quite a big spoiler no matter if it was released really early

Roakeru
11-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
it's still quite a big spoiler no matter if it was released really early
dude stop whining ...we already know Mario is going to be killed...if you don't want "spoilers" the stop reading the forums...nobody is forcing you to read anything...

Murcuseo
11-01-2010, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Roakeru:
dude stop whining ...we already know Mario is going to be killed...if you don't want "spoilers" the stop reading the forums...nobody is forcing you to read anything...

We've been through this 100 times on this forum, regardless of your opinion on spoilers and what you may already know about the the game you HAVE to post tags if you're giving away some the storyline. Regardless of you thinking it's widely known information. It's actually a rule, as in you must obey it (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7731005408). A lot of people on this forum don't have the respect level required to actually make this an enjoyable place to be anymore.

Although I hate to admit it, the only place left for people to have a decent conversation on here is in the OT topic.

Black_Widow9
11-01-2010, 02:04 PM
If you guys can't stop posting SPOILERS you will find yourselves on a week's vacation from the Forums. Ruining everyone else's fun is definitely not cool and against the rules. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif Consider yourselves warned.