PDA

View Full Version : Bonus code problem

AspireDeathe
07-15-2010, 07:05 AM
I bought ACII during an action, where I got two bonus codes, one for Santa Maria Del Frari and one for Palazzo Medici.

For the oddest reason, I couldn't scratch the card for Palazzo code. Even the guy at the store tried, but to no avail.
And because the action has ended over here (the Netherlands) getting a new card isn't possible.
The other one works just fine.

Is there anyway I can get a new code, without having to buy it?

Ru1986
07-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Im Sorry im confuse Santa Maria Dei Frari is that what you mean? In Venice yea? If you have done this on Xbox live it shouldnt matter the code should work anyway im not sure about anything el;se only play Xbox games PC's are for working and Playstations big no no.

Madguy1990
07-15-2010, 08:35 AM
I Cant Find Where I Shall press to reedem code inside game or what

AspireDeathe
07-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Santa Maria etc, that one is fine. It worked.
But what I mean is, it's not the code. In fact, I can't even get the code, because the scratch card I have, well, if I scratch it, the paper will come off, taking the code with it.

Ru1986
07-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Huh not sure then thats a shame as its the best out of the 3 templar lairs i always save it until my retur to Florence in the Bonfire of the vanities and do the two together more real that way. Dunno mate go to Amazon.co.uk and you cvan buy it again best i can suggest sorry. Why would you not be able to buy it again in Holland?

AspireDeathe
07-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Well, in truth, I didn't buy it. It came as an extra when I bought the game.
So I'm trying to find a way on how I can get Palazzo Medici without having to actually buy it.
I mean, I already have it, I just can't get to the code (the layer you're supposed to scratch off is taking paper with it. And thus the code)

Ru1986
07-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by AspireDeathe:
Well, in truth, I didn't buy it. It came as an extra when I bought the game.
So I'm trying to find a way on how I can get Palazzo Medici without having to actually buy it.
I mean, I already have it, I just can't get to the code (the layer you're supposed to scratch off is taking paper with it. And thus the code)

I see. So The shop or site you bought it from originally? I would go back to them and ask them if they can send you the code again. You havn't used the code so it wont be attached to any profile your not on Xbox live this is done on Xbox right?