PDA

View Full Version : OT-What do you think of this?

U301
04-18-2007, 07:19 AM
Topic deleted!
KUrtz

ottoramsaig1959
04-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by U301:
My fellow Kaleuns,
I was asked to sign this pertition.
I signed in the affirmative as I agree with the motion.
I would like my fellow Kaleuns to say what they think on this matter.
[UBI moderators I am quite happy if you think this topic is unsuitable
and delete it from this forum.]
KUrtz.
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/faithschools/ DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SILENT HUNTER FORUM...........KEEP POLITICS AND FAITH OUT!

Kaleun1961
04-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Definitely inappropriate for this forum, as it is solicitation. I also think it could make for some serious contention and cause nothing but strife here.

Backdraft57
04-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks for your comments U301

klcarroll
04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
U301;

While I understand your feelings, I have to agree with the previous posters.

This topic is far from the intended scope of this forum: .....It also is almost guaranteed to stir up some inappropriate controversy.

Also, this is an International forum, and the item you refer to is specifically a U.K. issue.

While I could, in my official capacity, delete the original post, I would prefer not to do that; .....as I am required to create documentation of an infraction when I take such an action.

A more "low key" and "friendlier" alternative would be for you to edit your own post: ......please give consideration to doing that.

Thank you for your understanding.

U301
04-18-2007, 02:21 PM
KLCarroll and the rest of the guys I was thinking about my post today and came to the conclusion that this topic does not belong here as everybody else has said!
I posted it to hear what my fellow Kaleuns had to say on the issue but "I whole heartedly and with profound apologies withdraw this topic!"
KUrtz.
[Once those who have seen my post have a chance to read my apology to them I will delete it! (@24.00 BST today)]

K_Freddie
04-18-2007, 04:00 PM
i quite frankly .. don't give a toss about these 'Freakazoids'. You'll get them everywhere, not only in the religeous domain. Don't hassle yourself about them - they will eventually 'sin' on the lower side of town.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Kaleun1961
04-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Thank you.