PDA

View Full Version : Trackfile showing wrong part of Europe.

zugfuhrer
01-14-2006, 05:40 PM
I saved a trackfile from a mission in Hungary, Balaton lake.
When I looked at the trackfile, the first enemy aircrafts was a B-25 bombing a target at the coast of Black sea.
The horizont behind the water was endless, and there where big mountains, like in the Yalta map.
After the B-25 landed the first aircraft on the enemy-side was a B-25 now flying in Hungary, strange isnt it.
By the way I looked at google earth and the terrain shown there is very similar to the one in the game.
Looked at Smolensk and it was very accurate. I recognized the fixpoints imediatly, nice work Oleg.

zugfuhrer
01-14-2006, 05:40 PM
I saved a trackfile from a mission in Hungary, Balaton lake.
When I looked at the trackfile, the first enemy aircrafts was a B-25 bombing a target at the coast of Black sea.
The horizont behind the water was endless, and there where big mountains, like in the Yalta map.
After the B-25 landed the first aircraft on the enemy-side was a B-25 now flying in Hungary, strange isnt it.
By the way I looked at google earth and the terrain shown there is very similar to the one in the game.
Looked at Smolensk and it was very accurate. I recognized the fixpoints imediatly, nice work Oleg.

Deedsundone
01-15-2006, 12:34 AM
I think that replay thingy cencor the playback http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Myself landed with a crippled japanes divebobmber on the runway,jumped a few times,cracked the landing gear and then rolled over on the side.

On the playback it landed between the runways,jumped a few times,cracked the landing gear and then skided around upstraight to halt?

Strange it is indeed.