PDA

View Full Version : Where is the code for content???

thainmlh
12-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I can`t find the code for the exclusive content in my AC2 case...where should it be???

thainmlh

An_Idea
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM
well if you pre-ordered from gamestop and got the master assassins edition then there should be a slip of paper that has the codes on them and the pictures of the areas, if you got something else i cant help you, i only got the MAE sorry

thainmlh
12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
nope...just the normal version...didn`t know about the masters edition when I git it... :-(

J Saint777
12-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by thainmlh:
nope...just the normal version...didn`t know about the masters edition when I git it... :-(

The only exclusive content you get with the normal edition is a code for Splinter Cell: Conviction. No extra maps for ACII or anything like that.

Veen130
12-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Splinter cell code? all i got was some code for the Avatar game.

thainmlh
12-01-2009, 09:43 PM
oh, I get it...

The place in the menu where you can enter a "code" is only for folks with the special edition...

Guess the area is nit available to us scrubs who didn`t know about the special editions...

Damned Best Buy!!!! They keep all the games locked up in the front. There was no display indicating there was another special version...I would have purchased that instead had I known...

What a shame...guess they lost out on the extra quid from me.

An_Idea
12-01-2009, 10:05 PM
ahh well if you pre ordered it at gamestop, the normal edition you wouldve gotten an extra map, but if you got it from best buy, sorry man

Theon-DRP
01-20-2010, 09:37 AM
In the Black Edtion where is the code(s)?? Because it took too long to arrive my Black Edition instead I played the disc my friend has finished. I have eearched inside the black box with no success the only one I haven't opened is the disc box cause I was planning to sell it cause I already finished the game and will keep the other collectibles.