PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry - but this is getting ridiculous...

Airmikey2
10-22-2004, 03:05 PM
I never have anything negative to say on this forum - and I have been an avid IL2 fan , follower and promoter since day one. Now, people are getting PF in the US ahead of others and it is just stupid!! Would some sales and marketing minded dolt in this organization please point the way for me to acquire my copy in the most reasonable amount of time. I have the money and would have gladly paid a 25 - 50 % premium to have recieved my copy today!! All this rumour bounded hype and BullS++T is just wearing me out!

So , who wants my freakin money ?

ps. I work in a service minded industry and I can say whoever is responsible for this is an idiot!

Airmikey

BTW> I tried Wal-mart, and offered the little girl there twenty bucks to dig one out of the stock room , but she couldn't find it.. lol (I really did..)

Airmikey2
10-22-2004, 03:05 PM
I never have anything negative to say on this forum - and I have been an avid IL2 fan , follower and promoter since day one. Now, people are getting PF in the US ahead of others and it is just stupid!! Would some sales and marketing minded dolt in this organization please point the way for me to acquire my copy in the most reasonable amount of time. I have the money and would have gladly paid a 25 - 50 % premium to have recieved my copy today!! All this rumour bounded hype and BullS++T is just wearing me out!

So , who wants my freakin money ?

ps. I work in a service minded industry and I can say whoever is responsible for this is an idiot!

Airmikey

BTW> I tried Wal-mart, and offered the little girl there twenty bucks to dig one out of the stock room , but she couldn't find it.. lol (I really did..)

Weather_Man
10-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Release date on Amazon.com is Oct 26. Might as well not read the forum until then if it bothers you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Obi_Kwiet
10-22-2004, 04:10 PM
It's UBIcrap.

TX-WarHawk
10-22-2004, 04:15 PM
It's because of UBI.

The infamous...

Useless
Buncha
Idiots

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

nRsberger
10-22-2004, 05:05 PM
look just for once us brits r getting a game before u stop moening dont forget its u lot who get the games first normally lol i wont worry to much though its pants

LW_lcarp
10-22-2004, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nRsberger:
look just for once us brits r getting a game before u stop moening dont forget its u lot who get the games first normally lol i wont worry to much though its pants <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm dont know about you but it says "Now, people are getting PF in the US " not that the brits are getting it first and as far as the rest of what you said i think i speck a different sort of English then that.

ArjenKuifje
10-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Patience my boy, patience..

You'll surely need it, covering miles of miles of miles of Pacific Ocean to get to any action.. once you got your hands on PF

Snootles
10-22-2004, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>lol i wont worry to much though its pants <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I've always needed a new pair! And remember, some pants is better than none at all (depending on where you are).

Airmikey2
10-22-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh I don't care if Europe got there's first this time...It's just that I keep hovering my cursor over the "Buy Now" button on the Ubi site - and somebody needs to tell me if its the best way to get my copy the quickest.

So, the fully legitimate question posed from your freakin non-pirating patrons so we can make an educated decision is," When is the real release date!?! Three business days or three weeks, you owe us an answer!!!"

BowlerTax
10-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Airmikey2, I did the "Buy Now" botton on the UBI site. Should arrive no later then Wed 10-27, the earlest local GameStop will have is same date, however it saves me a 30 mile drive and to reschedule the work I have the 27th makes it worth it to me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif