PDA

View Full Version : OT - State of the House Address

demigod151
03-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Oh boy, where do I begin, I have had an awful week in work. Sadly am not at liberty to discuss it. Needless to say a woman who has been very good to me is in the firing line and I don't like it. Its upsetting me badly, so I am gonna do whatever it takes to defend her.

There is a girl in work too, my god my heart is aching for her. I tried to kid myself I didn't fancy her but I can't, with all the stress I have been under the barricades are breaking down and when I am near her I beam with happiness and its hard for me to deny it now I tried hard, god alive I did. I made a move before but it didn't work, and yet now something feels different like, the time is right or something perhaps its all happening for a reason.

My sisters lizard died as well, and she is totally devastated at that. My god she has cried and cried. She's very sensitive in her own right. I didn't know the Lizard personally but have to say it was sad to see her so upset at the loss of her closest confidant.

In the plus column, I am getting ever closer and closer to starting my ITT and well, thats cool. Further more, my ankle has got a clean bill of health all damage healed and gone. I healed quicker than normal apparantly. Definately a good reason I am glad I don't smoke no more. Helps ones immune system and recovery be faster.

Oh I like this girl so much, she is not just looks she has such a lovely sweet nature about her. She is a true flower in a world of thistles... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/inlove.gif

Oh I have SH4, big letdown, its riddled with bugs. I have abandoned it till its sorted. To my mind its not finished yet. Get a few patches for it and we will see then, perhaps a few supermods. heh heh.

danurve
03-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your sisters lizard.
How old is she? Perhaps she could use a new lizard http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Im sick I know I need help, actually if the world would just agree with me everything would be fine.

Seriously I'm not detective but you got the hots for this girl. You might consider finding someone you both know and get them to find out how she feels about you. Bribe them if you have to, lifes to short.

http://mysh3.info/WAC/images/wac_2.jpg

demigod151
03-27-2007, 04:48 PM
That's not a bad idea. My sister is 19 by the by.

Yeah, I fancy her dreadful, even after the first time I made a move it went wrong, still I'm hanging in there waiting for her. God, she has me right where she wants me, and I doubt she knows. LOL

Kaleun1961
03-27-2007, 05:34 PM
That's some badly composed verse there. A literal reading of your last message would give the impression you have the hots for your sister. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

demigod151
03-27-2007, 06:02 PM
No I definately do not fancy my sister. LOL Not even for all the tonnage in GWX!

PhantomKira
03-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Ups and downs, so goes life.

I wouldn't look to replace the lizard anytime soon. If she was that close, your sister needs time to mourn.

One must defend one's friends, but beware the possible costs. If the big shots want to get rid of her, they will, one way or the other. Unfortunately, if you stand up for her (and you probably should if she's been good to you), you could be seen as a "bad apple" and next up on the chopping block when the opportunity comes.

As for the girl, you're right, good ones are hard to come by, and the "right" one happens by so seldomly. Once again, careful mixing work and "pleasure". Failed attempts often lead to the company having to get rid of one of the two parties (or both), and more often than not it's the male, or so that's the impression I got in school. But then you seem to have been able to get though one pitfall without ill effects. If it feels right though, there's a good chance it is. Just don't let hormones take you somewhere your brain hasn't been long before. Think it though.

Horror stories, I know. Just trying to watch out for you.

Hope your week gets better!

demigod151
03-28-2007, 09:02 AM
thanks, I just wish I knew what to do. I would love to go out with her, but I have to be careful, I tried the direct approach before and it was brushed off. I suppose if I am more delicate I can get somewhere.

She also has something that I want, an understanding head on her shoulders, she is soon to go through the same thing as me. I.e leaving for pastures new well we will both still be around the area but, well, Im a bit nervous.

I guess with what is going on in work, Ic ould say to her can she meet me after work for a drink and I can talk to her. Might work, any advice?

PhantomKira
03-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Either way you go, you won't be where you are now again. Relationships change, especially when you bring something like that into it. Had a situation like yours a year or so ago, while she turned me down, we're great friends now. On the other hand, you could loose a friend too, or worse, as I said in my last post.

Delicate might be an approach. Sometimes the direct approach is too direct. Maybe jumping into it is a bad idea. Perhaps easing into the situation, letting her get used to the idea is better. What I'm getting at is that perhaps you're sending "dating" signals and scaring her off, when perhaps "hang out" signals would be better? At least initially.

My philosophy on such things is "friends first", since in the long run you're going to need your wife to be your best friend far more often than you'll need other things. Course, then you run the risk of getting stuck in the "friends" zone, which I assume isn't your ultimate goal. Tough decision, and I just gave you still more to think about!

Oh, and before you take all this as scripture, I haven't dated in years, so while the philosophy stands as what I believe, I can't speak for results.

Definitely though, if you're that interested in her, resolve something before you part ways. Nothing worse than wishing you'd done something in the past, and not being able to do so now. (Been there a time or three.)

Good luck!

demigod151
03-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Was going to ask today, was on the tip of my tongue, but circumstance kept intervening, it was like somebody upstairs was trying to tell me something.

Even if I do ask, chances are I'll get turned down anyway... my luck with the opposite sex is like Bernards luck at doing anything right. Im 23 this year and I am still to have a relationship with a female that goes beyond friendship. It really sucks. Especially when you look at others with their wives, and their girlfriends and bits on the side and all that. Like getting your face rubbed in it.

right thats that... end of whinge.