PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Campaign Length

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 08:06 PM
How many missions are the dynamic campaigns in IL-2: Forgotten Battles? Is there any way to make them shorter (choosing a higher starting rank maybe)?

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 08:06 PM
How many missions are the dynamic campaigns in IL-2: Forgotten Battles? Is there any way to make them shorter (choosing a higher starting rank maybe)?

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 08:25 PM
On average, they are about 35 missions long (on the campaigns that I've played anyway). I am unaware however if there is a way to make them shorter but the linear campaigns are rather simple change.

---------------------------------------
Greetings from Monterey, California, USA!

http://www.seaviewinncarmel.com/carmel.jpg

Mors Ianua Vitae (sed mori nolo!)

-Artes Latinae (L186 Anon)-

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 10:55 PM
Only way to make em shorter is take a plane up, find enemy, position yourself strategically so he shoots you, but becareful he don`t put a cap in yo ***. Fly home with a red screen.
Command will stick you in a little bed with a teddy for about 2 months until you feel better. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

By then ya on to new campaign. Repeat as necessary.

It`s true.

Message Edited on 07/17/0309:56PM by SeaFireLIV

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 11:42 PM
funny hehehe

I started a Hurri II campaign in Leningrad soon after I bought the game and play it every now and then

after awhile they took my Hurri II away and it turned into an LA-5 campaign

One mission i was wounded and was "away" from Jan '44 to Jan '45

soon the Leningrad campaign ended and now im fighting in Berlin on my 60th mission

im kinda wondering if its not gunna end until V-E Day... Its April 12 now... I guess i'll find out soon