PDA

View Full Version : Not sarcastic but weren't there supposed to be new planes?

sukebeboy
11-20-2004, 02:15 AM
I honestly can't remember it if was promised or not, but I thought we were going to get flyable torpedo bombers with the patch?

Were we or should I really cut back on the model aeroplane glue?

sukebeboy
11-20-2004, 02:15 AM
I honestly can't remember it if was promised or not, but I thought we were going to get flyable torpedo bombers with the patch?

Were we or should I really cut back on the model aeroplane glue?

Fennec_P
11-20-2004, 02:24 AM
This patch is for fixes, and later one for planes.

Originally was planned to do both at once, but MG decided to release fix patch early.

DuxCorvan
11-20-2004, 04:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sukebeboy:

Were we or should I really cut back on the model aeroplane glue? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) This patch was a fixing one that precedes the planes patch about a week or so.

2) As far as I know there have been never an official word about flyable torpedo planes in next week patch. New flyable planes will be: G4M, F2A and Ki-100. Maybe a few more. That's all -by now.

Tully__
11-20-2004, 05:38 AM
sukebeboy, see the announcement on the Main PF Webpage, (http://www.pacific-fighters.com/en/home.php?skin=S1) it's all explained there.

VW-IceFire
11-20-2004, 07:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sukebeboy:

Were we or should I really cut back on the model aeroplane glue? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The programmer who was sick said it would take another week or more to finalize everything. So instead they released us this fantastic patch, to fix things, and let us test some things that would be a part of the addon patch.

So thats why, its on the main news page and posted on the forums here.