PDA

View Full Version : I don't think....



Kinkoman1337
07-23-2007, 11:19 PM
I don't think that the Assassins(all of them)are bad I think that the have reason for what they do and If you were in that time and you came across them they would not kill you just to kill you. An example is the adventures of Marco Polo he said in that book that he came across the assassins and he live to tell us.

So what do you think?
(uhh how do you make a poll?)

Boromir323
07-23-2007, 11:29 PM
I agree. I dont really think they were evil, they were killing for certain reasons, possibly political, not just killing to inflict pain. Their definitely not barbarians who killing anyone who gets in their way...(not that I have anything against barbarians)

To make a poll click on "new" then go down to poll http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

moqqy
07-24-2007, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Kinkoman1337:
I don't think that the Assassins(all of them)are bad I think that the have reason for what they do and If you were in that time and you came across them they would not kill you just to kill you. An example is the adventures of Marco Polo he said in that book that he came across the assassins and he live to tell us.

So what do you think?
(uhh how do you make a poll?)

lol they only killed their targets, and their guard(s) if necessary. even someone evil doesnt kill everyone he meets for no reason..

marco polo never even saw assassins most likely. his book is full of bull**** about them

the_assassin_07
07-24-2007, 05:50 AM
I never even thought the Assassin's were killing for no reason in the first place.....
-------------------------------
-You can't escape the Assassin-

ScytheOfGrim
07-24-2007, 07:01 AM
hmmm...marco polo...i think he was just a beggar that used to stand on a bucket and claim he did what he said...he never mentioned the great wall of china when he went to china...and i dont think he could've missed it...

i dont think he said anywhere that he "saw a huge wall!!!". unless he rephrased it and said,"a wall built by the devils, those with slitted eyes that drank bitter tea that only Death would consume...", otherwise, he never mentioned it.

moqqy
07-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
hmmm...marco polo...i think he was just a beggar that used to stand on a bucket and claim he did what he said...he never mentioned the great wall of china when he went to china...and i dont think he could've missed it...

i dont think he said anywhere that he "saw a huge wall!!!". unless he rephrased it and said,"a wall built by the devils, those with slitted eyes that drank bitter tea that only Death would consume...", otherwise, he never mentioned it.

dude, what if marco polo was just half ( completely?:S ) blind! he probably was in some drunk tavern when he heard of this hashish stuff.. and he thought hes in alamut.

and when he thought hes in china maybe he thought the great wall is just a scyscraper that fell down? maybe?

noobfun
07-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
hmmm...marco polo...i think he was just a beggar that used to stand on a bucket and claim he did what he said...he never mentioned the great wall of china when he went to china...and i dont think he could've missed it...

i dont think he said anywhere that he "saw a huge wall!!!". unless he rephrased it and said,"a wall built by the devils, those with slitted eyes that drank bitter tea that only Death would consume...", otherwise, he never mentioned it.

and he never mentioned foot binding a very common practice, for someone who likes to talk all about the general populous of the places he visited and thier differing practices thats a bit odd

he only mentioned things that could be easily found out by talking to any one who traveled the silk roads

moqqy
07-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by noobfun:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
hmmm...marco polo...i think he was just a beggar that used to stand on a bucket and claim he did what he said...he never mentioned the great wall of china when he went to china...and i dont think he could've missed it...

i dont think he said anywhere that he "saw a huge wall!!!". unless he rephrased it and said,"a wall built by the devils, those with slitted eyes that drank bitter tea that only Death would consume...", otherwise, he never mentioned it.

but he never mentioned foot binding, a very common practice, for someone who likes to talk all about the general populous of the places he visited and thier differing practices thats a bit odd

he only mentioned things that could be easily found out by talking to any one who traveled the silk roads </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep basically he picked up any rumors he could find ^^

SCARFACE_47
07-24-2007, 11:10 AM
three kinds of "assassins"
#1 selfkillbomber:
i don´t think i´ll have to explain that one xD
#2 "altair" kinda assassine:
back in the day they just killed for what they thought to be right, not the gta way of killing, but when they thought it was right, they killed
#3 mercaneries:
i got the money he (http://www.rent-a-killer.com/) finishes my work, no explanation whether they like it (grose point blank xD) or not (collateral), but of course most are what you can call bad people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contract_killers)
and of course altair isn´t bad, he only likes his white hood ^^

moqqy
07-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by SCARFACE_47:
three kinds of "assassins"
#1 selfkillbomber:
i don´t think i´ll have to explain that one xD
#2 "altair" kinda assassine:
back in the day they just killed for what they thought to be right, not the gta way of killing, but when they thought it was right, they killed
#3 mercaneries:
i got the money he (http://www.rent-a-killer.com/) finishes my work, no explanation whether they like it (grose point blank xD) or not (collateral), but of course most are what you can call bad people (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contract_killers)
and of course altair isn´t bad, he only likes his white hood ^^

the #1 isnt really an assassin.. thats an terrorist. they kill civilians, assassins dont

Clonage2006
07-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Yup and assassins don't usually go out randomly killing innocents with explosives at the cost of their own lives.

x_101_
07-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
I never even thought the Assassin's were killing for no reason in the first place.....
-------------------------------
-You can't escape the Assassin-
Yeah i believe those people are called murderers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

moqqy
07-24-2007, 11:38 AM
ehmm that link " rent-a-killer " is scaring me... is that really what it says it is? LOL wtf

the_assassin_07
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
I know...... I'm scared....... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
-------------------------------
-You can't escape the Assassin-

SCARFACE_47
07-24-2007, 02:18 PM
i would rather be scared of the list of contract killers xD