PDA

View Full Version : absurdness

AmatronBG
01-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Dear, Ubisoft,
Thanks for this great Game Assasin's Creed II!
But, you mast remain that problem:
assassin tomb:Santa Maria Della Visitazione, to visitazione's secret, you meke it ABSURD. And tis way the ple?sure of the game just gone.
Please, try to make games for fun!

FiskMunk
01-23-2010, 01:13 PM
It's absurd, how? H R Giger-absurd?

NekoKera
01-23-2010, 01:35 PM
It just a matter of being quick on your toes...er fingers. I did have some trouble with it myself but after failing a few times I began to see what I would need to do, to succeed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

BK-110
01-23-2010, 02:24 PM
You mean Visitazione is hard? If that's what you mean, it isn't. It's actually very easy. If you can't get all of the switches in one run, then just swim back and take it again.

TwinIltani
01-23-2010, 09:26 PM
It's not absurd at all, you just have to pay close attention to your controller inputs.

There is actually loads of time to complete the last part of that tomb, so it pays off to exercise caution at times instead of just free running straight forward and hoping for the best.

I have an eerie feeling that people get ****ed off with that tomb because of the wall jumps - not paying attention to what you're doing means perpetual swimming trips.

Bampire
01-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Haha. Those tombs are fun! I thought it was a fantastic add on and if you can't get it, then I guess you fail. :B

But seriously, you're not forced to get the tombs, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Abeonis
01-24-2010, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by FiskMunk:

HR Geiger is not absurd.

FiskMunk
01-24-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:

HR Geiger is not absurd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, just... Dude.

nitres15
01-24-2010, 07:01 AM
all of them are easy when u know