PDA

View Full Version : Altairs Library Theory

roostersrule2
08-19-2011, 09:23 PM
we all know the seals are from TWCB and then altair found them and put his memories in them. But what if they already had memories from the TWCB and thats whats in the library maybe some secrets that adam and eve took off the TWCB and gave it to someone and it was passed down until altair got them but he didnt delete the messages he locked them away in masayf somehow and that will be the nexus point to get desmond out of the coma

Altair661
08-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
we all know the seals are from TWCB and then altair found them and put his memories in them. But what if they already had memories from the TWCB and thats whats in the library maybe some secrets that adam and eve took off the TWCB and gave it to someone and it was passed down until altair got them but he didnt delete the messages he locked them away in masayf somehow and that will be the nexus point to get desmond out of the coma

I've seen this theory been passed around before. I think it makes sense, because it would kinda be like in AC2 when they relayed the message through Ezio to Desmond. And I remember reading somewhere about how Desmond (in the black room) Had to find a memory that syncronizes all three of them. So that would be when all three of them see this TWCB memory, would sync them together. Also is the interview from gamescom, Darby says that the seals are used to record memories and save them. Thus Altair recorded his most pivotal memories throughout his life into the seals. So it would make sense for a TWCB to do that for future people (Desmond, Altair, Ezio) to see. I know thats pretty much what you said but I was just clearing that up.

Saqaliba
08-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Here is my theory. The Ones Who Came Before are actually from the future and they are Templars. They find a way to travel back to the origins of man in order to control them from the very beginning... thus they are like the myth of the fallen angels that bring technology to the human race (Enochian literature)... so the memories impressed on the tablets are actually memories of the entire human history up to the point that the Ones Who Came Before use the P.O.E. to travel back. The Phaistos Disk is from a technologically advanced civilization... and the location of Eden is Gobekli Tepe(Turkey/Anatolia) which actually resembles the Vaults/Temples we have already seen. When Adam and Eve discover this they know that they have to let the future races know about the event in the future (2012) that will be the catalyst for this and so they impress this memory on the artifacts. This memory is called mitrochondrial eve. It is the memory Desmond is told to find by Subject 16. Here is the fun part. Their children cain and able will actually be the first to cause the schism that is the templars and assassins. Cain will go off to form the first civilizations - starting with Crete... where Phaistos is located. He will be the Father of the Templar philosophy and will be obedient to the Ones Who Came Before... who are really the Ones from the Future. And Abel's lineage will be the Assassin's who try to warn future generations - and try to tell them that The Ones Who Came Before are actually trying to suppress the human race. That the 'Abstergo Eye' is a technology that allows the Templars to project themselves to any point in time, thus creating a loop between Adam and Eve and 2012. I think there will be a point where the memories imprinted on these disks (think of the seals of the Book of Revelations) will make a nexus point where all three - Altair, Ezio and Desmond - will see this truth in one point in the game... they will have that point of recognition together and since it is a memory that is passed down through the bloodlines it is a singularity point that creates a type of bridge... and this very thing is also the key to the very means that the Templars need to make their Abstergo Eye work... thus... they WANT this nexus to be created and this is why Juno tells Desmond to find the 6th... i.e the sixth seal. The Templars are using the gift in the Assassin's in order to use that singularity nexus as a weapon against the human race.

Calvarok
08-23-2011, 01:44 AM
No. That's adding far too much complexity to an already complicated story. I think that the nexus will be a moment when Altair reveals to Ezio, and Desmond through him, what both of them need to do, and how he has made preparations for them to do so.

Saqaliba
08-23-2011, 02:03 AM
The End is the Beginning...

Saqaliba
08-23-2011, 02:11 AM
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/Agent_4/Machina%20Obscurus/thumb4.jpg

Calvarok
08-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Cryptic BS can mean anything a storyteller wants it to. : )

We will simply have to wait and see.

Saqaliba
08-23-2011, 02:21 AM
This is how Minerva knows who Desmond is when she addresses him through Ezio the 16th century, before Desmond is even born... because they come from the future.

Calvarok
08-23-2011, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
This is how Minerva knows who Desmond is when she addresses him through Ezio the 16th century, before Desmond is even born... because they come from the future.

That makes no sense. How would they know he would be watching through the animus if the only reason they knew him was through looking through old records while they were in the future. In fact, if TWCB came from so far in the future that they had advanced so much from the humans of Desmond's time, it's unlikely that they still even had records of him, let alone knew that he used an animus.

The end is the beginning does not sound at all like time travel. It sounds more like the end of Desmond's coma/Revelations story is the beginning of an epic final chapter of AC3.

Or it could mean Lucy's end is the beginning of Desmond's journey to find the Nexus.

You've made this theory disregarding several important plot points introduced throughout AC that make it likely that the story is going to go an entirely different way. in fact, you made most of this up out of thin air, with no basis at all. even if they come from the future, wouldn't the fact that they work with assassins mean that they are assassins?

And also, they've said that they're a different species from human. So that means that your entire theory collapses just on that.

reini03
08-23-2011, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:

That makes no sense. How would they know he would be watching through the animus if the only reason they knew him was through looking through old records while they were in the future. In fact, if TWCB came from so far in the future that they had advanced so much from the humans of Desmond's time, it's unlikely that they still even had records of him, let alone knew that he used an animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minerva simply knew it. Remember? The Sixth Sense? Kept from humans, exclusive to TWCB? Knowledge?... They just knew what would happen. Which is pretty confusing, seeing as they could actually have avoided Adam and Eve stealing an Apple of Eden...

LightRey
08-23-2011, 07:37 AM
First of all, if they're from the future, why do they call themselves "Those Who Came Before"?
Second, we already know that they can predict the future (of a high probability) using statistics. They could have done basically everything we've seen them do based purely on this information. There's never any need for them to come from the future, nor does it make sense with what we know. The theory is just wrong.

agitatedchimp
08-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Here is my theory. The Ones Who Came Before are actually from the future and they are Templars. They find a way to travel back to the origins of man in order to control them from the very beginning... thus they are like the myth of the fallen angels that bring technology to the human race (Enochian literature)... so the memories impressed on the tablets are actually memories of the entire human history up to the point that the Ones Who Came Before use the P.O.E. to travel back. The Phaistos Disk is from a technologically advanced civilization... and the location of Eden is Gobekli Tepe(Turkey/Anatolia) which actually resembles the Vaults/Temples we have already seen. When Adam and Eve discover this they know that they have to let the future races know about the event in the future (2012) that will be the catalyst for this and so they impress this memory on the artifacts. This memory is called mitrochondrial eve. It is the memory Desmond is told to find by Subject 16. Here is the fun part. Their children cain and able will actually be the first to cause the schism that is the templars and assassins. Cain will go off to form the first civilizations - starting with Crete... where Phaistos is located. He will be the Father of the Templar philosophy and will be obedient to the Ones Who Came Before... who are really the Ones from the Future. And Abel's lineage will be the Assassin's who try to warn future generations - and try to tell them that The Ones Who Came Before are actually trying to suppress the human race. That the 'Abstergo Eye' is a technology that allows the Templars to project themselves to any point in time, thus creating a loop between Adam and Eve and 2012. I think there will be a point where the memories imprinted on these disks (think of the seals of the Book of Revelations) will make a nexus point where all three - Altair, Ezio and Desmond - will see this truth in one point in the game... they will have that point of recognition together and since it is a memory that is passed down through the bloodlines it is a singularity point that creates a type of bridge... and this very thing is also the key to the very means that the Templars need to make their Abstergo Eye work... thus... they WANT this nexus to be created and this is why Juno tells Desmond to find the 6th... i.e the sixth seal. The Templars are using the gift in the Assassin's in order to use that singularity nexus as a weapon against the human race.
This is no exaggeration right now but, after reading this post it really messed with my head and gave me a serious headache in even trying conclude your theory, so i am now going to take the easy option and say that you a wrong, with no evidence. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Mic_92
08-23-2011, 08:26 PM
It probably contains the book from the Divine Science sequence in Project Legacy.

Black_Widow9
08-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Please post this here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>