PDA

View Full Version : about combat system

lemonadas
06-18-2010, 03:44 AM
hi...I am new member.The new the forgotten sands is a very good game...i liked the acrobatics and the new skills but i didnt like the combat system.I thnk they should have kept the WW or T2T combat system along with some improvements and less combos (everything u tapped in WW was a combo and it was a bit annoying).what s ur opinions?:P

dragons292010
06-19-2010, 07:45 AM
No. Everything u tapped in WW was not a combo and it was a bit more enjoying. But u were -> they must have mixed the combat of from WW and T2T.

lemonadas
06-21-2010, 02:52 AM
I also thnk they must keep some of the new moves of "The forgotten sands" like the kick,the one sword moves(when the prince has only one sword) and the elemental attacks...Concerning the enemies i thnk they must be bigger and with blood like the enemies of T2T...Also in the forgotten sands i liked the fact that the enemies were killed easily...stabbing the enemies more than 5 times in the stomach in order to kill them was very annoying.A dudge button would be also quite usefull and funny. :P (concerning the combos in WW the prince couldnt hit like a normal person except if he used only one sword...if he used the LMB and E in any order there was a combo and that was what i dont like...performing combos was too easy for the user and there wasnt the option to attack with both swords without using combos.Thats what i mean when i say everything u tapped was a combo.Of course the prince could attack normally but using only one sword.Thats my opinion of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gifthnx for ur time.

dragons292010
06-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I call it Combo because u will hit more that 1
enemy. and thanks to u too for posting such forums

lemonadas
07-02-2010, 05:19 AM
This is how i thnk the bet combat and moving system is:
w,a,s,d: moving
E :left hand atk
LMB:right hand atk
RMB: defence(only when the enemy is in front,not behind) and wall running
Q:kick atk/or when enemie not close fast walk button)
I thnk a dodging system would be fun
shift+a/d/w/s:dodging by turning the upper body left/right/down/and behind (sthing like matrix)
C:stabbing one enemie in chest when close and weapon throw when he is away
Space: jump
shift + space :rolling
(plus the new acrobatic moves and elemental atks at the forgotten sands that cant remember :P)

When the prince wont have dual weapon only the right sword the moves are the same to T2T/WW game plus the kick and the dodge system nad the other moves i described that dont need two swords
Concerning the enemies i wont them to be killed with one two hits as i said before but to make it a bit more difficult to cause more damage to the prince when hit..
Also i said before i wont them with blood no sand,no glowing yellow thing,and large..like the enemies of the T2T especially at the beginning...ur opinions?

dragons292010
07-02-2010, 09:47 AM
I hate enemies they die with 2 hits. They must die with 4 to 5 hits. Do u know that Ubi has released a uncut patch for blood. But anything they must copy all the pros and should learn from there mistake. They must bring back and improve the Free form fighting system

avira22
07-10-2010, 04:32 PM
anew powers like souls and transforming

dragons292010
07-11-2010, 10:50 AM
man u r making it very popular. i will accept ur powers but i don't like to like those time controlling powers. Those recall, Eye of the storm
and Ravages of time was my most favorite and attractive. I would not like to miss it. PLEASE BRING IT BACK UBI!!! PLEASE!!!!

lemonadas
07-11-2010, 12:01 PM
prpose ur ideas about combat system like i did by describing the button configuration...and i like easy killed enemies because they are mre realistic...in reality 1 -2 or three stabs are mortal...also why dont they use some of the assasins creed (both are ubi products)

lemonadas
07-11-2010, 12:03 PM
the assasin creed acrobatics * :P

AurorsX
07-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Don't double post dude! Prince of Persia isn't Assasins Creed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

dragons292010
07-12-2010, 09:53 AM
U r right. Don't make Prince of Persia Assassin creed!! And do u want the series to be ruined?
Do u want the enemies to get killed easily? Well
I will never accept it. They should be Killed and
at the time of their dying condition a speed kill.

gguest
07-13-2010, 02:35 AM
I really liked Sands of Time's combat system, all about incredible (but realistically grounded) acrobatics, crowd control and having enough time to dispatch a grounded enemy.

They should just improve on this, everybody enjoyed Batman: Arkham Asylums system even though that was even simpler and had a auto-aim.

They should also style the combat on Tony Jaa in Ong Bak, it seems like a perfect fit and a good pace for a game (unlike the snails pace of forgotten sands), and like Ong Bak have more free movement in the combat so you can properly move throughout the environment (like in Mirror's Edge).

dragons292010
07-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Say any thing but WW is best in the sense of combat, story and prince. The most thing I loved was Dahaka and it is a very difficult game.