PDA

View Full Version : ACB Strategy Guide CE

fossa1991
10-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I found a picture of the acb CE on amazon not sure if it's been posted but anyways here it is : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assass...d=1287850132&sr=1-16 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Collectors-Official/dp/0307890007/ref=sr_1_16?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1287850132&sr=1-16)
It is cooler than the regular one and the ac2 CE

gamertam
10-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Pardon my French fellow members. BUT, WTF. How is this not available for pre-order or for sale at Gamestop?. I asked and double check with Gamestop employee there and the responded always no.

an explanation is in order, i demand it at once.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

I'm sorry guys, i didn't meant to get all. I'll check with Gamestop again today inquire about the ACB collector's edition guide.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

jonny5isalive15
10-23-2010, 01:10 PM
is this coming with the codex edition?

Pattington_Bear
10-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by jonny5isalive15:
is this coming with the codex edition?

nope

AnthonyA85
10-23-2010, 02:41 PM
What would really be the difference between the CE edition of the guide and the regular?

fossa1991
10-23-2010, 03:02 PM
It is hardcover with different art on it.I think u also get some additional pages in the book for some art.U also get a strategy map of Rome.

jbahr11
10-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
What would really be the difference between the CE edition of the guide and the regular?

The CE edition has a larger poster map than the regular edition, plus 16 bonus pages of art, and its also hardcover like all CE these are the only difference according to prima's website

AnthonyA85
10-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Do you think the map that comes with the guides will be better than the map that comes with the Codex Edition? I don't want to wind up getting two identical maps.

tyrce111
10-23-2010, 07:07 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif if this is selling at ebgame I have to make a tough decision. Do I want to get some money to upgrade my already preorderd game guide or do I want to buy the brotherhood figurine?

DoomKnight10
10-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by gamertam:
Pardon my French fellow members. BUT, WTF. How is this not available for pre-order or for sale at Gamestop?. I asked and double check with Gamestop employee there and the responded always no.

I'm sorry guys, i didn't meant to get all. I'll check with Gamestop again today inquire about the ACB collector's edition guide.

You have to order online.

gamertam
10-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by DoomKnight10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamertam:

You have to order online. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the replied back, much appreciated. Now, would i be ordering online from Amazon or from Gamestop?

I have to cancel my regular guide edition which i have fully paid off. In order to get it from online. I don't mind at all going through that route.

tyrce111
10-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Anyone know the price?
Ezios brotherhood figurine is about $25 aus.
I would gladly slave up for that.
But if postage is free and is is $40 aus I would cancel my pre order for RE guide and order CE guide and but the figurine.

Can someone please tell me if this is the superior to the official assassins creed brotherhood strategy guide or is it another guide from another site?

gamertam
10-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
Anyone know the price?
Ezios brotherhood figurine is about $25 aus.
I would gladly slave up for that.
But if postage is free and is is $40 aus I would cancel my pre order for RE guide and order CE guide and but the figurine.

Can someone please tell me if this is the superior to the official assassins creed brotherhood strategy guide or is it another guide from another site?

The price of AC: Brotherhood collector's edition guide i would guess around $30 U.S. dollars if purchase in the States. I'm not so sure about ordering it online for AC:B CE guide though. Anyway it maybe similar to AC#2 CE guide. Like someone posted earlier, the contents are more artworks, secrets, bonus item include like a huge map. It's hardcover not paperback and it's Prima.

(I always hope for some kind of extra contents like skins, exclusive level or mission only if you buy the guide sort of a thing. I rarely uses guide on a game to be truthful)

For me i want the CE guide while the figurine can wait for another day. I have Altair 7" action figure that i picked up at my Toy R Us store not so long ago and i'm guessing Ezio (not Ezio of the Brotherhood) action figure will show up too. It's about $15 U.S dollars.

Deathgrim666
10-24-2010, 01:18 PM
The guide is 20 bucks u.s on amazon.

gamertam
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
I felt guilty for canceling my regular edition strategy guide at my Gamestop today to be honest. I do it because i want the CE guide instead. My apology. I'll get it through Amazon now.

jbahr11
10-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Does anyone know if this CE strategy guide will be available at retail stores like the other CE guides from Prima

tyrce111
10-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Just upgraded my regular to collectors on from EB to amazon and I think I saved some money on the collectors besides the $10 of shipping.
It says it would come somewhere inbeyween December and January so IDE have probably finnished the game by then anyway!