PDA

View Full Version : Changes i would like in the next AC

KingJoe757
05-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone this is my first proper topic, sorry if this has already been posted i looked through the first 2 pages and didn't notice anything like this. these are just a few changes i would that i believe would make the game better.
1) I would like to see more protaganist clothing customisation in ACR. changing colours is okay but the outfits were limited in ACB.
Maybe customisable assassin's robes. because i liked the hood and fur on the shoulders but the bottom looked like a skirt.
I usually wear the nobleman outfit because then he doesn't standout wearing cape and hood, it makes him more blendable.
a few more civilian like outfits would be nice.
and any outfits wore in game like officer uniform available to wear anytime after.

2) More preparation before assassination.
e.g. instead of being a known enemy being able to infiltrate the targets personal guards to get close to him which could take a few hours gameplay.
not to make the game boring but make it more interactive because in ACB it was just go here and kill without detection.
Or maybe plan with another assassin to cause distraction.

3) Larger traffic
Like carts and carridges for the roads and larger moving boats than gondolas.
also the ability to travel across the map in one (not like fast travel, similar to Red dead redemption) in which you would be able to watch the journey and get off anytime.

4) Weapons
For starters more weapon choice, i know we are given some choice but it seems limited in some catagories especially shortbladed. and i would love to see some multiplayer weapons available in single player.
Maybe a duel-wield ability for shortblades and other small weapons, like the Harlequin and mix & match the blades.
Weapons breaking after blocking many attacks.

5)Unarmed combat
punching and kicking that looks real none of the stupid spinning hitting Ezio was doing in ACBrohood

Any feedback to my thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks for reading

phil.llllll
05-14-2011, 05:57 PM
I like 2 and 5. Adding depth to the missions would be welcome, and revamping Ezio's goofy hand to hand fighting would be nice as well.

Bruno_Berg
05-14-2011, 06:18 PM
1 and 3. 1 because well, it's fun customizing after your own liking. 3 because it makes the streets and roads seem more alive and real.

Personally I'd like to see a weather cycle more than anything though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

iN3krO
05-14-2011, 07:49 PM
2 and maybe 3....

2: Because it would add gameplay hours, it would make the game more interesting and it would make some ac1-like fell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

3: Maybe one of side missions could be to steal a carridge if ur idea is implemented... however that wouldn't fit the creed of the assassins :S

PhiIs1618033
05-15-2011, 06:12 AM
I'm all for more mission depth. Perhaps also intelligence gathering from other assassins?
Your idea on transport is quite good as well.

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
I'm all for more mission depth. Perhaps also intelligence gathering from other assassins?
Your idea on transport is quite good as well. This is basically developing on what we did before each assassanation in AC1, although it got repetitive I enjoyed doing it. Learning about the things the target is involved in, when will be the best time to strike and is there any good vantage points to watchover them. It made things more intresting doing this and felt more like an assassin rather than what Ezio does, being told exactly all he needs to know and where the targets are.

I would love for the investigating to return in this one, it woulld be better because of the Eagle Sense. I remember in the poll Ubisoft sent out it said in one of the option something like this " Use Eagle Vision to see if a target is lying during interrogation".

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 06:35 AM
And 3 would be great because it makes the cities look more real and alive like someone else said. And escaping after an Assassination would be way better if the streets were full with people.

Super_Sausage
05-15-2011, 06:49 AM
The one thing I really want to see is a vault feature - when running towards a fence (there is loads of them in the Italy games) I want to jump over, the only way to do it currently is to jump onto it then off it, which slows you down considerably. Why can't we do a simple vault over it and keep up the momentum?

Avva Mapia
05-15-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm all for new/more outfits if they serve a purpose.

I for one would like it if they were implimented in the notoriety system. Something like if you're in red robes when you've been exposed, change the color; guards will be looking for someone in red as to in another color. Then being able to bribe the shopkeeper to keep quiet (as they would have to inform the guards if the city is still under templar ruling).

Something in those lines would be awesome

edit: changes in earning money would have to be altered of course. No fun in that if you have +5000000 florins.

ShaneO7K
05-15-2011, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Super_Sausage:
The one thing I really want to see is a vault feature - when running towards a fence (there is loads of them in the Italy games) I want to jump over, the only way to do it currently is to jump onto it then off it, which slows you down considerably. Why can't we do a simple vault over it and keep up the momentum? My friend actually brought this up in a conversation the other day, saying why don't they just jump over some obstacles, I didn't know what to say to him. It definetly would be faster.

KingJoe757
05-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by AvvaMapia:
I'm all for new/more outfits if they serve a purpose.

I for one would like it if they were implimented in the notoriety system. Something like if you're in red robes when you've been exposed, change the color; guards will be looking for someone in red as to in another color. Then being able to bribe the shopkeeper to keep quiet (as they would have to inform the guards if the city is still under templar ruling).

And maybe they went questioning civilians in the area and arresting those in similar get-up

PhiIs1618033
05-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Super_Sausage:
The one thing I really want to see is a vault feature - when running towards a fence (there is loads of them in the Italy games) I want to jump over, the only way to do it currently is to jump onto it then off it, which slows you down considerably. Why can't we do a simple vault over it and keep up the momentum? My friend actually brought this up in a conversation the other day, saying why don't they just jump over some obstacles, I didn't know what to say to him. It definetly would be faster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC1 has a vault feature, but it's kinda annoying to pull off well. You have to hold RT and A, then perform a jump (from one beam to another) and then press B while holding RT and A. Alta´r will then vault over the object. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Super_Sausage
05-15-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Super_Sausage:
The one thing I really want to see is a vault feature - when running towards a fence (there is loads of them in the Italy games) I want to jump over, the only way to do it currently is to jump onto it then off it, which slows you down considerably. Why can't we do a simple vault over it and keep up the momentum? My friend actually brought this up in a conversation the other day, saying why don't they just jump over some obstacles, I didn't know what to say to him. It definetly would be faster. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
AC1 has a vault feature, but it's kinda annoying to pull off well. You have to hold RT and A, then perform a jump (from one beam to another) and then press B while holding RT and A. Alta´r will then vault over the object. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know this and even if this was reintroduced it would be good. But can the game not recognise that when in high profile and running towards a fence - perpendicularly - you could vault it.