PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILER ALERT*** The six assassin's

TK Amaterasu
01-19-2010, 05:22 PM
I have a feeling that the six assassins and their famous murders were just thrown in cos I looked up two out of six deaths and they were never solved, particulary Amunet and Iltani, like Cleopatra died by Asp and Alexander the Great with poison so it doesnt say who was responsible...a fitting place to put them if you ask me.

DISCUSS
-The other four deaths...

TK Amaterasu
01-20-2010, 03:41 PM
bump

MW2SgtFoley
01-20-2010, 07:41 PM
wuh?

Lazybeans
01-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by TKanaAmaterasu:
I have a feeling that the six assassins and their famous murders were just thrown in cos I looked up two out of six deaths and they were never solved, particulary Amunet and Iltani, like Cleopatra died by Asp and Alexander the Great with poison so it doesnt say who was responsible...a fitting place to put them if you ask me.

DISCUSS
-The other four deaths...
What else is there to discuss? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Like the majority of the rest of the game, the devs took bits of history and fit them into the game, accurate or not.

TK Amaterasu
01-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Why are people getting so touchy when a member just makes conversation when i find it clever how the DEVS have done the game? Or is that a problem?

MISFITxCREEPx
01-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by TKanaAmaterasu:
Why are people getting so touchy when a member just makes conversation when i find it clever how the DEVS have done the game? Or is that a problem?

yes, your not allowed to compliment devs on these forums sorry. We just don't take kindly to it. Thats why the Splinter cell forum is so great. everyone on there hates what they have done to the series. *sarcasm*

Brett_Master5
01-22-2010, 04:22 AM
OP: There's just nothing to discuss about the other assassins though.

The facts are, the statues really don't play that much of a role in the game. They're also explained in the game. As Lazybean said: the developers took real life history and made it fit to their story.

No problem, just not a huge issue.

CEO_of_Abstergo
01-22-2010, 01:42 PM
The statues in Altair's vault of other historical assassins are one of 2 things:
1) Just support of the wider story of the assassin bloodline, i.e., their longevity in affecting historical events via assassinations. Various assassins in various regions/times are shown, so they cannot all be in the Altair bloodline rather just the wider assasin bloodline.
2) Blatant allusions to assassinantions that can be relived somehow in AC3. I would not be suprised if each of these assassinations pertain to a vault search back in history.