PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood map = small.

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:09 PM
It bothers me that the map size was a main point in discussion when trying to promote this game, I always read something about it being the biggest map in any AC game, blah blah...BS...sure, the size might be of decent size, but over 50% of it is useless fields ...the size of the main town is much smaller than venice in AC:2.

Does this not bother anyone else? I mean, it's decent, but is nothing compared to previous titles, simply because its one big region filled with grass does not give them the right to brag about the size of the map being bigger than anything in AC:2.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a good game and I'm glad I got it, but the charm that the other titles had is gone and it's mainly due to the fact that grass and open fields cover much of the map...and this game is a cash in, just look at the booklet, look at the booklet in the cd case from ac1, and 2..and ac:b...ac: B is just a bunch of legal crap and how to start and exit the game, lol gee thanks ubisoft, wasn't sure how...

notafanboy
12-28-2010, 04:12 PM
it seems small sometimes because you are going around in the same area over and over :P

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:16 PM
false, not going round in circles...it's small.

Avl521
12-28-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm not sure but I think this should be on the feedback shouldn't it?
Now I agree there was a lot of grass.
But I'm not sure small was a good way to describe the city. I didn't think the metropolitan area was small either. But each to its own.

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Play AC:2 again and travel from one far end of Venice to the other...then pop AC: B back in and compare it to the metropolis in Rome by doing the same.

Has nothing to do with to each his own, that makes no sense at all in this situation.

Avl521
12-28-2010, 04:26 PM
The to each his own does have to do.
It's about how you feel.
You may be right, the Metropolitan area may be smaller, even then, if you don't feel like it's small, then you have no issues with it.

Redfeather1975
12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
In my opinion AC:B makes better use of it's space than the previous installments did.

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
It's about how you feel.
You may be right, the Metropolitan area may be smaller, even then, if you don't feel like it's small, then you have no issues with it.

No, makes no sense at all...Take your feelings elsewhere...I'm talking about facts.

notafanboy
12-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by jarek231980:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
It's about how you feel.

No, makes no sense at all...Take your feelings elsewhere...I'm talking about facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>why do you make a thread, and then tell people to take their opinions somewhere else ?.
You donīt make sense...

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Redfeather1975:
In my opinion AC:B makes better use of it's space than the previous installments did.

You are right, it absolutely does make better use of its space, AC:1 was a bit of a cluster outside of its cities, but still...that's besides the point, my point is...they sold it as "bigger than any map in AC:2" ya well...all they did was fill it in with some useless grassy areas that you have to venture across which happen to freeze (load) for a second here and there and call it one big map.

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jarek231980:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
It's about how you feel.

No, makes no sense at all...Take your feelings elsewhere...I'm talking about facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>why do you make a thread, and then tell people to take their opinions somewhere else ?.
You donīt make sense... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fanboy, I told him/her to take her feelings elsewhere...a joke really....not much more to be honest...which clearly offended you...in which case, you don't have to come into my thread anymore if it bothers you...and to the original poster my comment was aimed at, I value your opinion and discussion.

notafanboy
12-28-2010, 04:36 PM
as i said, you donīt make any sense ...

slaro
12-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Rome was made big during the rennaissance. Before that the city was mostly destroyed and left by the people. I guess its historical correct when for example Venice is bigger. I dont know the exact counts.

Avl521
12-28-2010, 04:38 PM
It's about how you feel.

No, makes no sense at all...Take your feelings elsewhere...I'm talking about facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
As I said, it may be a fact... better still, put it this way:
IT IS a FACT that the metropolitan area in ACB is SMALLER than the ones in ACII, but if while you play the game you notice the space is used BETTER or don't have a problem with the SIZE, then as a human being you don't have COMPLAINTS.
Therefore, with no complaints you don't WHINE about it. You also have no right to tell me where I should take my opinion to.
Go take your complaints up your... yeah lets leave it there. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
as i said you donīt make any sense ...

Ok, then why don't you tell me what I should have written to make sense? perhaps you have no wits about you? no sense of humor? just a plain Joe...or maybe I'm just an idiot, in which case, please dumb everything down to me so it all makes sense in my head, please...if not, then stop trolling off topic and gtfo.

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jarek231980:
It's about how you feel.

No, makes no sense at all...Take your feelings elsewhere...I'm talking about facts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
IT IS a FACT that the metropolitan area in ACB is SMALLER than the ones in ACII, but if while you play the game you notice the space is used BETTER or don't have a problem with the SIZE, then as a human being you don't have COMPLAINTS.
Therefore, with no complaints you don't WHINE about it. You also have no right to tell me where I should take my opinion to.
Go take your complaints up your... yeah lets leave it there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol...and shove them up my ***?

k...wait a min...lemme try...ill get back to u...continue fanboying while I'm gone.

Avl521
12-28-2010, 04:44 PM
It's about how you feel.

Go take your complaints up your... yeah lets leave it there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol...and shove them up my ***?

k...wait a min...lemme try...ill get back to u...continue fanboying while I'm gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You totally didn't understand it... shame on you. But if that's what you want to do...

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:47 PM
lol....

theres a reason the head developer left midway through the production of this game...fanboys will never see it tho.

Black_Widow9
12-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

If you guys cannot control your Flaming (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/3811039408#III), you will find yourself on a little break from the Forums.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>