PDA

View Full Version : ACB multiplayer with a friend, doesn't work?? + Other bugs

zeepsound
06-01-2011, 06:02 AM
So i finally got a friend to buy ACB and tried to set up a practice game for us both. Doesn't work! Seems i require 8 (EIGHT) people to start a match?? I don't have that many friends.
Any chance in lowering minimun required players for friends? This is frustrating and dumb.

This and more issues make me wonder, can you guys possibly make multiplayer more frustrating for the next title?!

- No chat option: Check
- No offline practise in all maps: Check
- Minimum players required always higher than actual people waiting to play: Check
- Voip that doesn't work: Check
- Ofcourse enforced mouse acceleration: Check

And in closing
- Leave all these bugs and options unfixed: Check

TheLeoCrow
06-01-2011, 07:38 AM
-No chat option: Uncheck
-Voip that doesn't work: Uncheck
There is voice chat, just press the button G on your keyboard, or the proper button on your controller. Granted, it's buggy for some people (myself included) but it's there. However, i highly suggest using software for voice-chat that is made by people who specialize in that, like skype and others.

-Minimum players required always higher than actual people waiting to play: Uncheck
Haven't you seen the "private match" option?you actually can play with as few as two people there, just bare in mind that when trying to play a team mode, there has to be one person in each team

-Enforced mouse acceleration: partial check
To the best of my knowledge, mouse acceleration is only in the single player portion of the game. I could be wrong though, don't quote me on that.

Surely the game isn't perfect but it's all we've got. The best thing we can do is to hope that it will be better in the next game

zeepsound
06-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks for replying. Sorry for the rant. Don't think i dislike everything because of the negative tone of my post, i really love this game and will keep playing it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Regarding "private match", seriously i tried with my friend to start a private match (Wanted) and it said "you need more people..". I'm pretty sure i tried different gamemodes aswell.

TheLeoCrow
06-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Don't worry, everyone feels this way some times. Maybe wanted requires 3 people so that everyone will have a contract, i haven't tested it. I have tested manhunt and as long as you enter opposing teams, it works with 2 people

zeepsound
06-01-2011, 02:52 PM
We just tried again and you're right, apparently i'd chosen the wrong gamemodes for 2 players at first because Manhunt indeed works. I'm glad i can finally choose the maps myself to practise kills on with a friend.

I still heartly miss a chat (type chat) function in-game as the VOIP works rarely if ever. Here's hoping that the next title offers more multiplayer options.

For now teamspeak does the trick ofcourse.

Thanks again and cheers