PDA

View Full Version : I16 needs to get some respect

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Until the patch I preferred the I16 to most others(I just seemed to fly better in it) but many hosts wouldn't allow it or whined that it was a wimp plane like 153 or p11! I beg to differ but as most I think it might have been a little overtuned..but most of the planes are! I hear lots of guys whining when they bite it from a I16 but I never see any guys doing much flying(successfully) from one which says something. Now that the patch has made it even tricky-er to handle I hope most will realise it takes a bit of skill and speed management to compete with you Yak and other Hi-performance guys, and give us 16 guys a little respect! if not....PREPARE TO DIE!!!!...lol

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Until the patch I preferred the I16 to most others(I just seemed to fly better in it) but many hosts wouldn't allow it or whined that it was a wimp plane like 153 or p11! I beg to differ but as most I think it might have been a little overtuned..but most of the planes are! I hear lots of guys whining when they bite it from a I16 but I never see any guys doing much flying(successfully) from one which says something. Now that the patch has made it even tricky-er to handle I hope most will realise it takes a bit of skill and speed management to compete with you Yak and other Hi-performance guys, and give us 16 guys a little respect! if not....PREPARE TO DIE!!!!...lol

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 02:48 PM
the I16 is all right, especially because of it's awesome turning, but i'd rather have better guns and a better engine, otherwise those german planes smack you silly if youre not careful

-McTriggerhappy