PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 "3 bonus maps" (PC)

Kennible
05-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Have the Assassin's Creed 2 "3 bonus maps" out for the original game owners?

An_Idea
05-13-2010, 10:04 PM
i'm an original game owner and i had 2 of the three maps on release 0.o if you mean if theyre downloadable now, then yes, but they are packaged in with a bonfire of vanities package. so be careful when buying bonfire of vanities, choose the one with the three maps in it if you want to pay a bit more for them.

Kennible
05-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
i'm an original game owner and i had 2 of the three maps on release 0.o if you mean if theyre downloadable now, then yes, but they are packaged in with a bonfire of vanities package. so be careful when buying bonfire of vanities, choose the one with the three maps in it if you want to pay a bit more for them.

I got the Sequence 12: Battle of Forli and Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities. Also a Sequence 14 might be from patch or somewhere.. but I didn't have the 3 Bonus Artifact Maps: Palazzo Medicis in Florence, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse in Venice.

Are those exclusive? Or are they gonna relaese it?

BTW, i'm PC user...

deskpe
05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
if you already bought bonfire of the vanities, then you have to buy that allover again, theys ell 2 verisions of that, one withe all the 3 bonus maps and one without

Kennible
05-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by deskpe:
if you already bought bonfire of the vanities, then you have to buy that allover again, theys ell 2 verisions of that, one withe all the 3 bonus maps and one without

I'm playing on PC :P

TheLeoCrow
05-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by An_Idea:

The OP said he has the pc version in the title, so your answer does not apply.

@Kennible: The 3 Bonus Maps (Palazzo Medicis in Florence, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse in Venice) are exclussive on special editions. The white edition had one of them, the black all three of them and steam's deluxe also has all of them. They were also given for free to those who activated their game within the first week of the game's release as a compensation to the server problems. Currently there is no other legal way to obtain those maps, other than buying a new copy with them included

M-dahaka
05-14-2010, 01:32 AM
you could always hope the hackers attack the ubi-servers again and give you another compensation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif other than that, buy the game again, no other way. But don't worry, you're not missing that much.

Kennible
05-14-2010, 02:10 AM
Man....I was hoping I could get it....ohhh well...

uneek2005
05-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Ubisoft may release as them as DLC for those who didnt buy the special editions (They should, as you cannot get 100% without them) but dont hold your breath