PDA

View Full Version : Where the update from rrgstudios.

JG1_Pilot
09-09-2006, 12:36 PM
usually we get an update of the SOM and 46 addon from rrgstudios on fridays. Yesterday when i went to their site i saw no update. That can only mean one thing ubisoft has got the update and will probably be releasing it in the next week or so.

VW-IceFire
09-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by JG1_Pilot:
usually we get an update of the SOM and 46 addon from rrgstudios on fridays. Yesterday when i went to their site i saw no update. That can only mean one thing ubisoft has got the update and will probably be releasing it in the next week or so.
Naa I think they said sometime on the weekend the update would show.

Bandit.426Cdn
09-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by JG1_Pilot:

Two months, maybe, possibly, sure.

ytareh
09-09-2006, 02:30 PM
I dont know if the problem is with Ubi/Boonty/RRG (sure not Oleg!)but someone has really dropped the ball on this one what with a 2 month (?) delay on getting the finished add on fron Russian market to rest of world....Im hardly even bothered to check if its arrived on the IL2 homepage anymore.(Sick of reading about their charity village hall sale!!!)
Personally Id guess the delay is a combination of trying to get Boonty right this time (For Gods sake dump it Ubi)and spreading out the gaps between the ineviatble long wait/delay to BOB SOW....
This game sure gives one practice at waiting .....and waiting....and.....
But sure enough I'll probably have the darn thing on my hard drive within an hour of its release