PDA

View Full Version : Don't end Ezio's story yet

XxSIGxShEePxX
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Please don't end the Assassin's creed story with Ezio yet, Please one more game, Revelations had the best story I have ever played in any game don't give up on him yet i'd pay big money just to see another game with Ezio in it.

B_Crispino
12-20-2011, 04:17 PM
OMG! ENOUGH EZIO!!

Assassin_881
12-20-2011, 04:37 PM
They cant continue it because SPOILER*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">ezio is dead</span>

value_zero
12-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_881:
They cant continue it because SPOILER*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">ezio is dead</span>

Ofcourse he is, 500 years since then.

Sarari
12-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Out of all the games you think Revelations had the best story? Please. The first 2 games kill the last 2 in terms of story telling and the writing.

And we seriously had enough Ezio. If they even mention him in the next game I'm gonna explode.

rileypoole1234
12-20-2011, 06:52 PM
How can they not end his story? They have. He's dead. And Sarari, they'll probably mention him.

Sarari
12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Yea I figured http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
12-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Too late. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Also, welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

lukaszep
12-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by XxSIGxShEePxX:
Please don't end the Assassin's creed story with Ezio yet, Please one more game, Revelations had the best story I have ever played in any game don't give up on him yet i'd pay big money just to see another game with Ezio in it.

Ever heard of "quit while your ahead"? They should have with AC2. Or skipped over AC:B and used the development time to do AC:R better. Too late.

naran6142
12-20-2011, 10:09 PM

he left being an assassin at the end of ACR, hes not just going to start again

srry bro hes done

PKing_zero
12-20-2011, 10:24 PM
what do you have against ezio its like master cheif in halo hes been in 3 of the games coming up to the 4th game no one cares that hes the same person you see its just a charcter and a game

naran6142
12-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by kingdong824:
what do you have against ezio its like master cheif in halo hes been in 3 of the games coming up to the 4th game no one cares that hes the same person you see its just a charcter and a game

that not really true, ezio has a story and it ended. to continue it again would be over doing it, IMO

PKing_zero
12-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingdong824:

that not really true, ezio has a story and it ended. to continue it again would be over doing it, IMO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok then if u know the story what happens at the end of revelations in ezio's shoes

hinhin96329
12-20-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't want a game with Ezio to be the protagonist anymore, but if the new protagonist mention or learn something about him, that would be great. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EzioAssassin51
12-20-2011, 11:02 PM
I agree ACR had a great story and as much as I love Ezio and ACR, I agree, Ezio in proper series console games should be left alone. He has had his run and if anything, they have done well with ending it with a trilogy. If they give Ezio another game, it'd be silly to imagine exactly what he'd do and it'd be like a movie series (see Shrek for example) adding on a 4th movie for no reason at all. THAT is when I will admit games are being made for money only. At this point, I don't believe so, since they have been good entries to the series in both gameplay and necessary story, but i digress.

A mention in AC3 would be good IMO. Why wouldn't you like that Sarari?

Assassin_M
12-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I agree ACR had a great story and as much as I love Ezio and ACR, I agree, Ezio in proper series console games should be left alone. He has had his run and if anything, they have done well with ending it with a trilogy. If they give Ezio another game, it'd be silly to imagine exactly what he'd do and it'd be like a movie series (see Shrek for example) adding on a 4th movie for no reason at all. THAT is when I will admit games are being made for money only. At this point, I don't believe so, since they have been good entries to the series in both gameplay and necessary story, but i digress.

It seems Ezio has done something to upset dear, old Sarari..
I can`t agree to have anymore Ezio, it just cant happen..but at the same time, Im unable to understand all the hate on the guy..

EzioAssassin51
12-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

I can`t agree to have anymore Ezio, it just cant happen..but at the same time, Im unable to understand all the hate on the guy.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree

It's bad enough all the *unnecessary hate on Revelations but why on Ezio too?

Assassin_M
12-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

I can`t agree to have anymore Ezio, it just cant happen..but at the same time, Im unable to understand all the hate on the guy.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree

It's bad enough all the *unnecessary hate on Revelations but why on Ezio too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I mean I see so many other games that have the same lead character over and over, but i dont see anyone complaining.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Ubi, you spoiled us rotten.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

eagleforlife1
12-21-2011, 12:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

I agree

It's bad enough all the *unnecessary hate on Revelations but why on Ezio too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I mean I see so many other games that have the same lead character over and over, but i dont see anyone complaining.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Ubi, you spoiled us rotten.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, when ever somebody says Ezio has had too many games I can't help but think that that is the case in almost every franchise.

EzioAssassin51
12-21-2011, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

I agree

Ubi, you spoiled us rotten.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, when ever somebody says Ezio has had too many games I can't help but think that that is the case in almost every franchise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Omg that's true!! I never thought of it like that!!!

ProdiGurl
12-21-2011, 03:15 AM

That's true... same with Batman & every other permanent game character.
When I first bought AC & played as Ezio, I thought he was the only Assassin they were using for the whole series.

I'd love Ezio as the Assassin in every AC (given that they'd write him better - giving him a little more of human/personal side like they did with him in ACII),
but that's not how this series could last any length of time. The characters in this series have to be temporary as I see it due to the span of history they cover and to change up combat.

But ya, I love Ezio, he's my Hero
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
As long as we get another great Protagonist, we'll be just as happy with the new one.

YuurHeen
12-21-2011, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Yeah, when ever somebody says Ezio has had too many games I can't help but think that that is the case in almost every franchise.

hmm. there are exeptions. the 3 greatest game series for example, fallout, tes and gta. all different characters in each game.

dxsxhxcx
12-21-2011, 04:11 AM

(IMO) Assassin's Creed revolves around the premise that we should visit different assassins in differente times, keep focusing in only one ancestor is waste the potential this franchise has, IMO 2 games would've been more than enough for Ezio (AC2/R), AC2 being the beginning, covering a good portion of his life and ACR being the end, giving closure to his story...

I don't need to know what the assassin did in every second of his life, my only desire is that what they show us make sense and is important to the main plot (and it's well written, of course), and IMO they don't need many games (for each ancestor) to do that...

lukaszep
12-21-2011, 05:43 AM

Ubi, you spoiled us rotten.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

THIS. I believe that's why there is so much hate for AC:B and AC:R. We're getting too much and taking for granted the simpler things from the franchise that are still there, (just buried deep under new features).

ProdiGurl
12-21-2011, 06:01 AM
I think people just plain get bored too easily & demand perfection. On top of that, people like and dislike alot of the same things... good luck trying to please everyone in a long series.

If they deviate from the simplicity, they're going too far, if they stay stagnant, they're not upgrading & keeping it fresh enough to keep interest.

After reading these boards for this long, I don't think Ubi can win for losing.
It just seems like people give alot more lenience to other game titles or something.
There's so much criticism for so many different things in AC, it amazes me.

History content, information provided, the creed & sticking to it, character demands, graphics (clothing etc.).....
Then again I don't frequent many other game forums - maybe they do that there too?
I just think it's overwhelming.

lukaszep
12-21-2011, 06:06 AM
I agree, but the majority of the members on these forums are the die hards. So they'll never be 100% happy, because the game can't be tailor made to everyone's individual demands.

ProdiGurl
12-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
I agree, but the majority of the members on these forums are the die hards. So they'll never be 100% happy, because the game can't be tailor made to everyone's individual demands.

haha true.

I usually do alot of research on games before I get one - AC1 had plenty of criticism on being way too repetitive and... I guess the word would be 'simple' or basic.

They seemed to gain a bigger fan base the more they added new elements in that amp the fun & challenge to it.
But it won't make everyone happy that's for sure.

LightRey
12-21-2011, 06:25 AM
There's not exactly much left to do with Ezio. Just let him rest in peace. He's been through enough.

XxSIGxShEePxX
12-21-2011, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
There's not exactly much left to do with Ezio. Just let him rest in peace. He's been through enough.
But when does he die i rember him talking to desmond but where does he die

LightRey
12-21-2011, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
But when does he die i rember him talking to desmond but where does he die </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Embers.

NewBlade200
12-21-2011, 04:38 PM
I used to love Ezio, but then I took too much of him to the knee.

I wont buy any more Ezio games. Its just been too much. They wont make anymore though. At least for the Des games. Then I wont be getting any more.

SixKeys
12-21-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't hate Ezio by any means, but Alta´r was always my fave and I'm a little bummed that we only got one full game with him and three games with Ezio. It's not really fair to compare the AC series to something like Batman which has always revolved around one fixed main character. It's about Batman, it cannot be anyone but Batman. AC, on the other hand, is about different assassins throughout history. I'm done with the Renaissance and people with Italian accents (no disrespect intended http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ). I'm ready to move on to another time period and a new ancestor.

B_Crispino
12-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingdong824:

(IMO) Assassin's Creed revolves around the premise that we should visit different assassins in differente times, keep focusing in only one ancestor is waste the potential this franchise has, IMO 2 games would've been more than enough for Ezio (AC2/R), AC2 being the beginning, covering a good portion of his life and ACR being the end, giving closure to his story...

I don't need to know what the assassin did in every second of his life, my only desire is that what they show us make sense and is important to the main plot (and it's well written, of course), and IMO they don't need many games (for each ancestor) to do that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly

Sarari
12-21-2011, 07:01 PM
I think the more games we have for one character, the more people start to hate on him (which is the reason I don't like Ezio very much anymore).

The reason I like Altair a lot is because we've only had 1 game with him, and me wanting to know more about him and play more with him makes me enjoy the character a little more than the other. I bet that if they made 3 games for Altair I wouldn't like it all that much.

I hope that the next assassin we play as has only 1 game, 2 at the most. I don't want them to wear out his story just as they did with Ezio (imo).

rileypoole1234
12-21-2011, 07:19 PM
I think the Jak and Daxter trilogy did it perfect. Two amazing characters. Three games, and their story is done. Good formula for an ancestor I think, though three games is pushing it.

Sarari
12-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Yea but here's the thing. Jak and Daxter had their own story. AC has Ezio's story within Desmond's story. We want to be introduced to a different ancestor every game or every other game. I don't know how to explain it but having 2 stories within one big plot story doesn't do good for a series. They've shown the whole life of Ezio, barely anything of Desmond, and we're getting nowhere with his story and the conflict.

It screwed up the series I'm telling you.

ProdiGurl
12-22-2011, 02:54 AM
I would prefer 2 stories for 2 reasons -

1) By the time you bond with your Assassin, they're gone forever - it almost makes me want to not invest myself into their character since they'll be gone & forgotten so quickly.
It helps the story imo.

2) It's much easier for Ubi to work with the materials they have in one more installment than have to come up with everything new from scratch.
Maybe they could do a 2 and 1 year production cycle. 2 years for brand new Protagonists, 1 year for a 2nd run w/ the same character.

I think people who preferred Altair maybe weren't able to warm up to Ezio as much in the first place. Which to me is a reason why 2 per Protagonist is better * (if it fits w/ the story of course)

Assassin_M
12-22-2011, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
Yea but here's the thing. Jak and Daxter had their own story. AC has Ezio's story within Desmond's story. We want to be introduced to a different ancestor every game or every other game. I don't know how to explain it but having 2 stories within one big plot story doesn't do good for a series. They've shown the whole life of Ezio, barely anything of Desmond, and we're getting nowhere with his story and the conflict.

It screwed up the series I'm telling you.
I`ll say it again, Ubi, you spoiled us rotten

LordWolv
12-22-2011, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
Also, welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
How much do you get paid for saying that sentence?

Assassin_M
12-22-2011, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
How much do you get paid for saying that sentence? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He is the official forum greeter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

ProdiGurl
12-22-2011, 04:01 AM
I`ll say it again, Ubi, you spoiled us rotten

I believe that. But I think alot of the games/companies do that today & we take alot for granted.

lukaszep
12-22-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I`ll say it again, Ubi, you spoiled us rotten

I believe that. But I think alot of the games/companies do that today & we take alot for granted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely. I think in a few years time, we'll all look back and realize how amazing the games have been. Because AC:R is fresh, it's harder to appreciate the whole scale of it all. Which is why i'm going to play AC2-AC:R one after the other http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Assassin_M
12-22-2011, 06:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I`ll say it again, Ubi, you spoiled us rotten

I believe that. But I think alot of the games/companies do that today & we take alot for granted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely. I think in a few years time, we'll all look back and realize how amazing the games have been. Because AC:R is fresh, it's harder to appreciate the whole scale of it all. Which is why i'm going to play AC2-AC:R one after the other http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh Oh, I`v done that too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
"Assassins Creed Marathon" Played every AC game In the collection..

AC I
AC: Bloodlines
AC II
AC II: Discovery
ACB
ACR

lukaszep
12-22-2011, 06:21 AM

Oh Oh, I`v done that too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

AC I
AC II
ACB
ACR

I think an Assassin's Creed Marathon should be compulsory for all members (and moaners) of the forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ProdiGurl
12-22-2011, 06:27 AM

AC I
AC II
ACB
ACR

I think an Assassin's Creed Marathon should be compulsory for all members (and moaners) of the forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha
After playing ACR about 3 times (and not FULLY bcuz I was just renting & taking my sweet time doing fun stuff), I went right back to ACB - still in Seq. 6 there...
then I'll play ACR again lol Then ACII.
THEN I might care about other games I'm getting for Christmas - plus I still haven't gotten into Crysis 2.
After AC, shooters bore me to death so I took it out. *sigh.

Assassin_M
12-22-2011, 06:32 AM

AC I
AC II
ACB
ACR

I think an Assassin's Creed Marathon should be compulsory for all members (and moaners) of the forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hmmmmm Maybe I should make a thread about it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif and then when a member finishes, he/she should write his/her experience..

lukaszep
12-22-2011, 06:46 AM
Oooh nice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I'll start my marathon now. Maybe it'll bring a bit more positivity into the forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Sarari
12-22-2011, 11:06 AM
I don't like to replay AC games until I beat it 100%. Even after that I don't like replaying it.

Assassin_M
12-22-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't like to replay AC games until I beat it 100%. Even after that I don't like replaying it.
Hmm your loss.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Sarari
12-22-2011, 11:20 AM
It's not really a loss if I don't enjoy replaying games. Every time I replay an AC game, or any game, I lose the original great feeling I had from my first play through (this doesn't count free roaming of course).

Like when I replayed AC1, I lost that good feeling for a while. Same as AC2.

ProdiGurl
12-22-2011, 12:00 PM
It's not really a loss if I don't enjoy replaying games. Every time I replay an AC game, or any game, I lose the original great feeling I had from my first play through (this doesn't count free roaming of course).

That always happens - it's just a natural human thing unfortunately.

crash3
12-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Ezio and Altair should be mentioned in AC3, but thats it

lukaszep
12-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by ProdiGurl:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

That always happens - it's just a natural human thing unfortunately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still get chills every time i play the AC2 title sequence.

Shade_MG
12-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Ubisoft should do what their best at, storytelling, and in order to do that they have to move on.

darrkevil
03-13-2012, 04:40 AM
please i want ezio in game
make some books of ezio like ACR when ezio read about Alta´r ibn la ahad
now make connor reading about ezio and put ezio in game
its nice to see him in assassins creed 3
im sure no one can be ezio he's best Assassin better then Alta´r and Conner

Jamison_J_B
03-13-2012, 05:54 AM
Guys (and girls) Ezio played his part, let the poor guy go...move on.

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Josegtx13
03-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Even though Ezio is a badass, I think it's time we move on.

Although, I wouldn't mind if Altair and Ezio are at least mentioned in ACIII.

Lonesoldier2012
03-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Even though Ezio is a badass, I think it's time we move on.

Although, I wouldn't mind if Altair and Ezio are at least mentioned in ACIII.

Agreed.

cless711
03-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Guys, let Ezio rest in peace. The man could never really just settle down and have a peaceful life. He has been killing Templars since he was a young man.

*Spoiler!!*

The only time I really thought that he was finally in peace, was in his final moments, in Florence, and seeing his family together...

*End Spoilers*

ezio8altai2012
03-14-2012, 02:07 PM
we all want ezio in a new game but his 60,70 years and we played him for 3 games it would be nice to see a new assassin in a different sitting

notafanboy
03-14-2012, 03:43 PM
i like Ezio and Altair but give these guys a rest, they deserve it

Assassin_M
03-14-2012, 05:56 PM
You people realize that this thread is almost 4 months old ?

notafanboy
03-14-2012, 07:02 PM
You people realize that this thread is almost 4 months old ?

nope...

SleezeRocker
03-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I love Ezio just as much as other fans but...enough is enough. Ezio has worked overtime already. Connor/Hawke is taking over now. If you miss ezio that much, go play AC2-R ;)