PDA

View Full Version : UPlay points

ZCherub
11-24-2010, 07:29 AM
There are not enough earnable UPlay points available in AC:B to acquire all of the possible rewards. IIRC, ACII allowed you to acquire enough UPlay points through certain actions to unlock all the extras - I will be left w/ a ~20 point deficit once I complete all the actions. Not counting the theme, I'll have to live w/ out one of the costume skins, or the Hellequin. Not crazy about this. The obvious solution is to get another Ubisoft game & earn points there, but I do not want to interrup the flow of AC:B in order to start another game I might not even really like just to unlock the extras. Anyone know something I don't about how to unlock everything available via UPlay? Thanks!

SupraCat
11-24-2010, 07:35 AM
I heard some time ago that using Project Legacy on Facebook can give you UPlay points.
I've been playing for a while though and haven't gotten any. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Blackglasswar
11-24-2010, 08:01 AM
@UbiGabe on twitter said details Uplay for Project Legacy would be coming soon. Still waiting but kind of imagine that AC:B fixes are a Ubisfot priority atm.

ZCherub
11-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Thanks everyone. I didn't really want to get involved w/ the facebook thing - I'm on there - but I don't really like killing time on it... I'll keep an eye out for an update, though. If it's easy to get points, I might do it to unlock some stuff... Thanks again.

XVinny84X
11-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
There are not enough earnable UPlay points available in AC:B to acquire all of the possible rewards. IIRC, ACII allowed you to acquire enough UPlay points through certain actions to unlock all the extras - I will be left w/ a ~20 point deficit once I complete all the actions. Not counting the theme, I'll have to live w/ out one of the costume skins, or the Hellequin. Not crazy about this. The obvious solution is to get another Ubisoft game & earn points there, but I do not want to interrup the flow of AC:B in order to start another game I might not even really like just to unlock the extras. Anyone know something I don't about how to unlock everything available via UPlay? Thanks!

Since everyone else sort of answered your question, let me ask one myself!

Where the hell have you been for the past month or so?! It was all over media even before the game came out, that there would be more rewards than you can afford... I was just wondering, is all^^

ZCherub
11-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Valid question. I guess my only answer is that I don't spend a ton of time crawling message boards unless I really would like to know something specific. I didn't look anything up on AC:B before it came out (other than the pre-order/collectors edition bonus details). A quick search didn't net me any of the UPlay information that you mentioned, so I posted the question. If you have any other details that have been blogged to death about that someone who doesn't live on the forums for months prior to the release of a game might not see, please let me know as I'll probably have missed those, too. Thanks in advance.

XVinny84X
11-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by ZCherub:
Valid question. I guess my only answer is that I don't spend a ton of time crawling message boards unless I really would like to know something specific. I didn't look anything up on AC:B before it came out (other than the pre-order/collectors edition bonus details). A quick search didn't net me any of the UPlay information that you mentioned, so I posted the question. If you have any other details that have been blogged to death about that someone who doesn't live on the forums for months prior to the release of a game might not see, please let me know as I'll probably have missed those, too. Thanks in advance.

Hah! Good try, but neither do I! I actually joined this forum day after release. I simply read previews of the game and that's how I found out. Good job on trying to be saracstic though (or not??^^) Keep it real:-P I don't think there is nothing else to report here other than free multiplayer DLC coming sometime soon:-P

ZCherub
11-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Not being sarcastic at all - just a bit ****y http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Thanks for the info, though. I'll keep an eye out for the new editions as they come.