PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16: Cluster 5 secret codes [possible spoiler?]

Uar2bePWNDagain
11-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Hello all.

When searching the picture in cluster 5 of the subject 16 picture, I found a secret code that I haven't been able to deciphere yet.
It's the picture where you have to find: From a bolt of electricity, goverments fell. Then if you inspect the borders of the photographs on the bottem left and bottem right, you'll notice, as long as your zoom in and hover over it with the infrared thingie, that there is a secret code on the bottem border.

The code of the bottem right photograph says:
suxk zngt znxkk znuaygij qorrkj.

And the code on the bottem left photograph says:
atozkj lxaoz iusvgte. ay hgtqy. igx iusvgtoky zxgtylkxxkj znkox iuxvuxgzk jkhz zu znk gxmktzotk vahrol.

I could be mistaken a little now and then.
Is there already a deciphering on this? Or is this already posted?

I hope I can get a few answers here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MidnightMag
11-22-2010, 01:23 PM
The first cipher reads : More then three thousacd killed( it sould be a "n" instead of a "c")

the second one reads: UNITED FRUIT COMPANY. US BANKS. CAR COMPANIES TRANSFERRED THEIR CORPORATE DEBT TO THE ARGENTINE PUBLIF( probably a "C" instead of "F").

Iriquois
11-22-2010, 01:42 PM
what is subject 16?? i beat the singleplayer and have not run into this? is this a side quest?

glenneey
11-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Ton231:
what is subject 16?? i beat the singleplayer and have not run into this? is this a side quest?
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

john63
11-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Subject 16 is the person who Abstergo put into the animus before Desmond. He went crazy and drew all those blood symbols in the abstergo animus room. Those symbols were clues to finding several little side quest puzzles in AC2, that reveal lots of conspiracy theories and such about the templars' actions throughout history. There are similar puzzles in AC:B, which explain how abstergo shifted from using aristocrats and monarchs to using businessmen and companies like Abstergo.