PDA

View Full Version : Is IL2 Skins gone?

sukebeboy
01-15-2005, 12:01 PM
I just returned from Thailand where I bought a copy of Justflights BOE CD. The scenarios are great and got me interested in playing the game again (1C could learn a lot from Just Flight about how to design missions). I went to look for some new skins but I haven't been able to access the site for 3 days.

sukebeboy
01-15-2005, 12:01 PM
I just returned from Thailand where I bought a copy of Justflights BOE CD. The scenarios are great and got me interested in playing the game again (1C could learn a lot from Just Flight about how to design missions). I went to look for some new skins but I haven't been able to access the site for 3 days.

Taylortony
01-15-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes it is down at the moment. see

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=400102&f=45410763&m=9701073362&p=2

but rest assured one way or another it will be up again.............why the heck UBI don't help out gets me, but I can understand it as you help one where do you stop.....

If you want any Aircraft skins in particular and i can help out with them, let me know.......
If I have any I will help.

There are 3 sites that make this game......... this one, IL2Skins.com and Screenshotart.com

blairgowrie
01-15-2005, 05:19 PM
I hope the site will be back up soon. I sent some money last week as did a lot of others. I got the impression all that was needed was $120 to keep them going for another month. I am sure 3 or 4 times that amount was raised in the appeal by Cannon UK. Are there other issues?

heywooood
01-15-2005, 10:06 PM
apparently - if you have not seen it, the site was hacked and they are working to get it sorted out...may take time.