PDA

View Full Version : Give Me My Achievment!

Redbanana27
11-06-2011, 03:06 PM
You have probably heard this before, but why havent i got Il principe?

I have 100% on All DNA sequences, the da vinci diss. War machines all templar layers and agents, all theif missions. How do i not have it!

LightRey
11-06-2011, 03:13 PM
You may have missed some of the guild missions. First, check the DNA and see for the thief, mercenary and courtesan missions if you've actually completed 10 for each of those (I'm talking about the actual missions, not the guild challenges). Then go to their respective guilds and talk to their leaders to open up access to the remaining missions.

They're often missed because the icon for new available missions is almost identical to the icon generally displayed on the guilds.

There are also 2 mercenary missions that are started from the top of the Tiber island base. Those are sometimes hard to notice, because they are covered on the map by the Assassin base icon.

Redbanana27
11-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
You may have missed some of the guild missions. First, check the DNA and see for the thief, mercenary and courtesan missions if you've actually completed 10 for each of those (I'm talking about the actual missions, not the guild challenges). Then go to their respective guilds and talk to their leaders to open up access to the remaining missions.

They're often missed because the icon for new available missions is almost identical to the icon generally displayed on the guilds.

There are also 2 mercenary missions that are started from the top of the Tiber island base. Those are sometimes hard to notice, because they are covered on the map by the Assassin base icon.

Hmmm on my DNA sequence i dont have any bit for courtesan or mercenary missions, whats da matta wit you!

LightRey
11-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Redbanana27:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Hmmm on my DNA sequence i dont have any bit for courtesan or mercenary missions, whats da matta wit you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then you should visit their respective guilds and talk to Maria and La Volpe. Then new accessible memories will appear on the map (usually 3 or 4). After completing those, repeat this twice for each guild and you should have your achievement.

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Also, the "Mercenary" missions are Assassination Missions by Pantasilea. Who can be found in the Mercenary Barracks.