PDA

View Full Version : How do i kill an Asassin Apprentice of 14 lvl? *SPOILERS*

Uzvar_Belarus
12-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Hello!
How do i kill an Asassin Apprentice? I wanna recruit all girls. But the first Assassin Apprenrice was recruited as part of the quest - (releasing him from the prison, then chasing Vali with him and edventyally killing him in the next mission). Now he have level 14 in my game and is full Master-Assassin at Galata place. I have tried to send him to fight the most powerfull guards - no luck: they hit him and game writes me "he was wonded and not available for 20 min"; after that time hi is back.
I tried to drown him.
Tried to send him to the other "city missions" with just 60% of possible succes. No luck. It just writes me "mission have been failed" but this Assassin is still alive! How do i get rid of him?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language.

SyaoranSan
12-20-2011, 12:49 PM
You could always station him in a city in Mediterranian defense. He won't be one of your main assassin's on call anymore and you can recruit a new assassin that way.

Graz73
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
I have not tried this, but try killing him after his level 15 mission is done. He might be required to sort of teach you about the high level assassin missions.

Uzvar_Belarus
12-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by SyaoranSan:
You could always station him in a city in Mediterranian defense. I have tried this, but he IS still a commandor of Galata.

Originally posted by Graz73:
I have not tried this, but try killing him after his level 15 mission is done. He might be required to sort of teach you about the high level assassin missions.
Hmm he is stuck at lvl14 and regardless of howmany times i'm sending him at missions - he doesn't getting any new experience points...