PDA

View Full Version : OT: awsome movie just hit DVD "STEALTH"



fordfan25
11-15-2005, 01:10 PM
just got done watching it. VERY kool movie. its deffenitly not a documentery so if you the kind who is going to nit pick stay away lol. very kool scens and LOTS of very well done action. its not realy so far out there as to be cheesy. story and charicters were supriseingly well done. as far as what it was i give it 5 outa 5. just remember this movie is ment to be fun not educational http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ploughman
11-15-2005, 01:25 PM
An AI plane that's actually dangerous? Never happen. Look forward to seeing it.

georgeo76
11-15-2005, 01:37 PM
is it as good as top gun?

BSS_Goat
11-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by georgeo76:
is it as good as top gun?

In this one they don't even OWN shirts.

ploughman
11-15-2005, 02:17 PM
NOt even the women? I am so getting this DVD.

BelaLvgosi
11-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by georgeo76:
is it as good as top gun?

Omg, I made the exact face of your signature when I saw this thread.
That movie isn't just as good as gun, it's on pair with Iron Eagle!

fordfan25
11-15-2005, 03:38 PM
the ending is a little BLAH but other than that i thought it was realy kool. and yea maby 1c will contact that Dr Orbit that disigned "tinMan" and make the AI in BoB something other than the "tinman" from the wiz of Oz LOL.

Badsight.
11-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
its not realy so far out there as to be cheesy. story and charicters were supriseingly well done. are you JOKING ?!?!?!

the WHOLE thing is 100% Cheese

its typical hollywood ego rubbish

anyone with 2 braincells can see thru the utter BS , its just a guy gets girl story with technology as a sideshow . if any movie was ever meant to appeal to the john wayne ******s of this world is cr4p like this

fordfan25
11-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
its not realy so far out there as to be cheesy. story and charicters were supriseingly well done. are you JOKING ?!?!?!

the WHOLE thing is 100% Cheese

its typical hollywood ego rubbish

anyone with 2 braincells can see thru the utter BS , its just a guy gets girl story with technology as a sideshow . if any movie was ever meant to appeal to the john wayne ******s of this world is cr4p like this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


only to a jaded jackA$$ ****** who just cant stand that its not some euro **** movie with bad acting bad effects and bad dubbing."sorry to all those NOT badsight"

there was more to it if your not so blindly effected by your hate for anything hollywood/american to see it. what whould it have helped if the charicters had not been american? or had been killed by those russain piolets? would that have stroked your ego enough ?

Badsight.
11-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
there was more to it if your not so blindly effected. no there isnt ,it is PURE CHEESE .

the whole thing was just an ego trip for the know-nothing public , tell it how it is !
next youll be saying how TopGun has statements of merit about the cold war within the dialogue http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

why does this kind of junk get such a big thumbs up of approval from you ?!?!?!

as for this :

hate for anything hollywood/american whatever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

fordfan25
11-15-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
there was more to it if your not so blindly effected. no there isnt

its PURE CHEESE . the whole thing was just an ego trip , tell it how it is !

why does this kind of junk get such a big thumbs up of approval from you ?!?!?!

as for this :

hate for anything hollywood/american whatever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"no there isnt" yes there is such as the issue of war it self. moral dissions and the effect of allowing AI to fight or battles thus takeing away the reality and horrors that can becoased by war

it got a thumbs up because i thought it was a fun entertaining movie. the effects and action were top notch. it didnt relie on smut and over use of the F word.

Waldo.Pepper
11-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Glad for everyone who liked it.

I didn't expect much and was not surprised by it.
I thought it was terrible on many levels.

F19_Orheim
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
well, hrmm, considering the harsh words spoken in here.... I will refrain from using foul words and just stick with:

"I did not like it"

fordfan25
11-15-2005, 05:15 PM
and i have no problems with any one not like the movie. that in it self is no biggy. just when some one wants to put in some nice little undertones to ther post. its not a movie for every one. and like i said dont take it to seriously. i just thought it was a fun watch.

Badsight.
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
moral dissions and the effect of allowing AI to fight. you dont take the computer plane being put into operation without any obvious testing as COMPLETELY LUDICROUS ?!?!?! , its stuff like this that panders to the Lowest commen denominator & that it makes money is whats wrong

VERY good ? , it had plot holes the size of texas , weak acting , weaker storyline

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif all praise the saving grace of CGI http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif sorry but this is one movie i wont hesitate to rubbish

fordfan25
11-15-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
moral dissions and the effect of allowing AI to fight. you dont take the computer plane being put into operation without any obvious testing as COMPLETELY LUDICROUS ?!?!?! , its stuff like this that panders to the Lowest commen denominator & that it makes money is whats wrong

VERY good ? , it had plot holes the size of texas , weak acting , weaker storyline

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif all praise the saving grace of CGI http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


thay did say thay tested it. the movie can only be so long. what plot holes? for cryn out load man it was not suposed to be the next Casablanca or titanic it was just ment to be a fun action movie. wich is basicly just what i pointed out.

Xiolablu3
11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
This movie is VERY cheesy. Sorry, but it is.

Enjoyable if you like action films like Rambo and Commando.

F19_Orheim
11-15-2005, 07:07 PM
heyheyhey,,,, Rambo 1 was great...

Xiolablu3
11-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Hey I'm not knocking those films, if you like them you will like this, thats all I'm saying..not judging anyone.

I loved rambo when I saw it all those years ago but it IS cheesy, you gotta admit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Feathered_IV
11-15-2005, 07:41 PM
My God, the spelling on this thread..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Gibbage1
11-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Sometimes cheese is good.

VW-IceFire
11-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Plotting to rent it sometime when explosions and girls is all that is required to make things right.

Zeus-cat
11-15-2005, 09:41 PM
I haven't seen it and don't intend to. The previews convinced me that it was Hollywood at its worst.

Zeus-cat

ForkTailedDevil
11-15-2005, 09:47 PM
My roomate rented this movie and I saw about 15 minutes of it. Enough to realize that it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

waffen-79
11-15-2005, 11:01 PM
I love the Hot Girl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
I fancy the Su-35's (33??)
Love the US planes with canards
Love the Hot Chick
Good movie http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

TooCooL34
11-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Considering this is hollywood movie, action and various air combat was good. You had to watch it in full-scale theater with BIG speakers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I visited the theater twice just to see the action and kabooom again. My wife loved it too.

Only if Henry didn't die. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
It went into wrong wrong way after his death. Maybe it was problem of guarantee. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Badsight.
11-15-2005, 11:52 PM
come on its Hollywood , the black dude always is first to go

Genie-
11-16-2005, 12:53 AM
I looooovvvee the way how women are treated in this movie. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

You can fu*beeb*k anything you find in the bar, and The She will not only wait for you ( http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif all alone of course http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif ) but wishing you all the fun!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

polak5
11-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Only if Henry didn't die.

Spoiler!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

SeaFireLIV
11-16-2005, 01:32 AM
So I was right not to go see it. I`ll watch it when my brain only goes on the blink then.

Hollywood films lost all interest for me when I found I knew the plot after 5 minutes of watching any of their movies.

Vuco1
11-16-2005, 05:53 AM
Its just another "Robot went against its creators" movies, the only thing is this one is happening in air.

The plot is older than my grannmama.

blackpulpit1970
11-16-2005, 05:54 AM
Garbage, waste of money...move on.

chchfool
11-16-2005, 06:16 AM
Alternate title for this thread

OT: awesome way to flush your money down the toilet just invented for ******s "STEALTH"

fordfan25
11-16-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by TooCooL34:
Considering this is hollywood movie, action and various air combat was good. You had to watch it in full-scale theater with BIG speakers. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I visited the theater twice just to see the action and kabooom again. My wife loved it too.

Only if Henry didn't die. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
It went into wrong wrong way after his death. Maybe it was problem of guarantee. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


yea iv waited all these years to see Jamie Fox die a horific death but when the time came......i was sad LOL

fordfan25
11-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by chchfool:
Alternate title for this thread

OT: awesome way to flush your money down the toilet just invented for ******s "STEALTH"


or how about "you can blow your comments out your **** chchfool "

F19_Orheim
11-16-2005, 09:50 AM
fordfan mate, you seem to take poeple's negative opinions about this flick personal.... it's all about preferences and taste, and it's not like you produced it or anything. I am happy that you liked it, I wish I did but I don't.

Relax and instead enjoy our fellow members creativity to express their emotions about the film, who knows... it might be entertaining instead of annoying for you

cheers .

fordfan25
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by F19_Orheim:
fordfan mate, you seem to take poeple's negative opinions about this flick personal.... it's all about preferences and taste, and it's not like you produced it or anything. I am happy that you liked it, I wish I did but I don't.

Relax and instead enjoy our fellow members creativity to express their emotions about the film, who knows... it might be entertaining instead of annoying for you

cheers .


i understand how you may think that but reread the peoples post who iv argued wit. its not that thay dont like the movie. that i could not care less about and can understand and respect. its the way thay go about it. badsight might as well have been burning a flag in his post and the last guy all but called me stright out a ******.

F19_Orheim
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
....a flag in his post and the last guy all but called me stright out a ******.


Lol yeah I saw. But can one do anything else but to grin at it????.. Kind of stupid remark of him IF is was meant to be personal (not sure it was)... just shake your head, grin and move on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif be cool!

fordfan25
11-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by F19_Orheim:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
....a flag in his post and the last guy all but called me stright out a ******.


Lol yeah I saw. But can one do anything else but to grin at it????.. Kind of stupid remark of him IF is was meant to be personal (not sure it was)... just shake your head, grin and move on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif be cool! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> yea i can toss one right back at him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif . but yea maby i took it to personal. im still not going to call off the ninjas though. he has it comeing. LOL http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Hawgdog
11-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Saw the trailers...I'd rather thro myself on a grenade to save Hillary than be forced to sit thru the entire movie.

fordfan25
11-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Hawgdog:
Saw the trailers...I'd rather thro myself on a grenade to save Hillary than be forced to sit thru the entire movie.

well now i know what to get you for X-mas http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Capt.England
11-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
So I was right not to go see it. I`ll watch it when my brain only goes on the blink then.

Hollywood films lost all interest for me when I found I knew the plot after 5 minutes of watching any of their movies.

You mean it came out in Leicester? I've been waiting to see this film since I saw the trailer for it.

xTHRUDx
11-16-2005, 05:21 PM
the suspension of disbelief was not accomplished in this film.

ImpStarDuece
11-16-2005, 05:24 PM
I'll let rottentomatoes.com give an opinion;

The critics 'tomatoemeter' says;

Rotten, 13% http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

16 positive reviews.
112 negative reviews.

Some of my favourite quotes from reviewers;

"This movie hated me from the opening scene; two hours later, the feeling was more than mutual."
-- Scott Weinberg, EFILMCRITIC.COM

"Has Stealth shown up on your radar? Shoot it down before it steals 2 hours of your life."
-- Willie Waffle, WAFFLEMOVIES.COM

"I'm not sure if I should club it to death or hug it."
-- Joshua Tyler, CINEMABLEND.COM

"When your movie is about a magical talking airplane, and yet the magical talking airplane is not the silliest thing about the movie, then you should not make any more movies."
-- Eric D. Snider, ERICDSNIDER.COM

"After 110 minutes of this, atheists will storm monasteries and acrophobics will scale redwood trees, anything to find an oasis of calm."
-- Jan Stuart, NEWSDAY

"Harsh and tasteless, it doesn't even qualify as a popcorn movie. Popcorn, at least, has some taste to it, and a certain airiness."
-- Stephen Whitty, NEWARK STAR-LEDGER

"Completely oblivious to it's own inherent stupidity."
-- Audrey Rock-Richardson, TOOELE TRANSCRIPT-BULLETIN (UTAH)

hobnail
11-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Some of the worst flyboy/military dialogue since Firebirds with Nicolas Cage and Tommy Lee Jones ala


You're a godd@mned All-American Hero Son! With your brain and heart wired together for some full tilt boogie for freedom and justice.

neural_dream
11-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ImpStarDuece:
I'll let rottentomatoes.com give an opinion;

The critics 'tomatoemeter' says;

Rotten, 13% http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

16 positive reviews.
112 negative reviews.

Some of my favourite quotes from reviewers;

"This movie hated me from the opening scene; two hours later, the feeling was more than mutual."
-- Scott Weinberg, EFILMCRITIC.COM

"Has Stealth shown up on your radar? Shoot it down before it steals 2 hours of your life."
-- Willie Waffle, WAFFLEMOVIES.COM

"I'm not sure if I should club it to death or hug it."
-- Joshua Tyler, CINEMABLEND.COM

"When your movie is about a magical talking airplane, and yet the magical talking airplane is not the silliest thing about the movie, then you should not make any more movies."
-- Eric D. Snider, ERICDSNIDER.COM

"After 110 minutes of this, atheists will storm monasteries and acrophobics will scale redwood trees, anything to find an oasis of calm."
-- Jan Stuart, NEWSDAY

"Harsh and tasteless, it doesn't even qualify as a popcorn movie. Popcorn, at least, has some taste to it, and a certain airiness."
-- Stephen Whitty, NEWARK STAR-LEDGER

"Completely oblivious to it's own inherent stupidity."
-- Audrey Rock-Richardson, TOOELE TRANSCRIPT-BULLETIN (UTAH)
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif I've only seen the trailers, and that's how I felt. Won't judge before I see it though (probably never http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif, IMDB rating: 4.5 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif).

Feathered_IV
11-16-2005, 07:47 PM
And why are all the North Korean baddies speaking Thai?

Diabolical http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Estocade85
11-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Saw it, had fun, mission accomplished in my book.

Badsight.
11-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
badsight might as well have been burning a flag in his post. fordfan , take off the red white & blue glasses you have on &

http://xs55.xs.to/pics/05464/1020767767430e14ef49795.jpg

because to know me is to know that was a pretty dumb thing to say

chchfool
11-16-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chchfool:
Alternate title for this thread

OT: awesome way to flush your money down the toilet just invented for ******s "STEALTH"


or how about "you can blow your comments out your **** chchfool " </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I hooked one.

WTE_Ibis
11-17-2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by chchfool:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chchfool:
Alternate title for this thread

OT: awesome way to flush your money down the toilet just invented for ******s "STEALTH"


or how about "you can blow your comments out your **** chchfool " </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I hooked one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Catch and release only.

Although a little cheese some red wine some liver with favor beans,mmmm,think I might have Clarise over for dinner, yum.

EFG_beber
11-17-2005, 02:24 AM
Here is a really awesome video. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
http://www.xela89.info/dl1/le_chevaliers_du_ciel_2005_NEW.rmvb