PDA

View Full Version : stuck at the elevator figth

metalfreaks1
08-21-2006, 02:36 AM
help me plz in that elevater at 79% there are to much monsters how can i kill them!

kakalukiaJay
08-21-2006, 08:51 AM

Do not go too far away from Farah. You must protect her, but do not attract the sand creatures to her.

Stay as healthy as possible. If you get hit a couple of times in a row, then rewind to good health. If you start running low on sand tanks, be certain to dagger a corpse to restore a sand tank.
Remember (or notice) that your rewind time circle indicator resets when you dagger a creature into oblivion.

Watch which creatures Farah hits with arrows. Attack the recently injured creature.

Try to find time to dagger-freeze one or two creatures, run to drink some water, then quickly return to battle ... particularly to protect Farah.

Hit most of the creatures on their side or back. They block most of your front-on attacks.
Use the wall-rebound attack.

Enjoy!

kaileena750
09-02-2006, 09:05 AM
well i have a strategic that always works.yu can atack the sand creatures until farah sais something ( where do they come from or something) then you can freeze them and kill all the bad guys.really the 19 tmes i´ve done the game it worked, so i can also work with you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gifgood luck