PDA

View Full Version : do u think revelations could get game of the year ??

ss_sahota
09-07-2011, 11:07 AM
i think it will come in top 5 but not game of the year lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

reini03
09-07-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm pretty sure the title game of the year 2011 has already been reserved for Uncharted 3... U2 was awesome and everbody seems to have high expectations on Drake's Deception. So do I. Anyways, my personal favorite will be AC Revelations (yes, I can already tell!), even if Uncharted is even better than what the gameplay suggests.

ss_sahota
09-07-2011, 11:26 AM
u know what i totally agree with u m8 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

persiateddy95
09-07-2011, 11:45 AM
AC always wins Action Game of the year.

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2011, 12:24 PM
I personally can not understand how Uncharted won last year. I was sooo excited for the first game and I beat the whole thing even with the awful controls in that game only to get to the end with 500 year old zombie creatures and I felt the same way I did while watching Indiana jones 4.

Altair661
09-07-2011, 12:27 PM
I always hope for an AC game to get a GOTY, but games like Uncharted always appeal to a larger audience and way more people see it as groundbreaking. But while U2 was better than U1 I dont see U3 making another breakthrough, only that it's uncharted and it has a better MP. It seems mostly similar to U2, with a new campaign and the Desert. Still a good game though. But AC never gets the attention it deserves. I think more and more people are seeing AC as a franchise you can only start from the beginning, you'll have those hardcore people (like you and I) that will vote for it, but not much people on the outside will. They'll be trying to decide between Skrim, BF3, or Arkham City. Hopefully ACR will change that though.

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Altair661:
I always hope for an AC game to get a GOTY, but games like Uncharted always appeal to a larger audience and way more people see it as groundbreaking. But while U2 was better than U1 I dont see U3 making another breakthrough, only that it's uncharted and it has a better MP. It seems mostly similar to U2, with a new campaign and the Desert. Still a good game though. But AC never gets the attention it deserves. I think more and more people are seeing AC as a franchise you can only start from the beginning, you'll have those hardcore people (like you and I) that will vote for it, but not much people on the outside will. They'll be trying to decide between Skrim, BF3, or Arkham City. Hopefully ACR will change that though.

I agree with all of this but really the same can be said now for ACR. They aren't doing anything amazing this time around either and it's painfully obvious that it's a new campaign with one new major city, some bombs and a hook on your blade. Nothing big or amazing, so as much as I am also always outraged when AC gets kicked to the side in favor of Uncharted or even worse COD, they really aren't going big enough anymore with their games to grab Game of the Year imo even though I think AC is by far better than any other franchise out there.

Altair661
09-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

I agree with all of this but really the same can be said now for ACR. They aren't doing anything amazing this time around either and it's painfully obvious that it's a new campaign with one new major city, some bombs and a hook on your blade. Nothing big or amazing, so as much as I am also always outraged when AC gets kicked to the side in favor of Uncharted or even worse COD, they really aren't going big enough anymore with their games to grab Game of the Year imo even though I think AC is by far better than any other franchise out there.

True, Ubisoft always says their trying to bring in more people, but after AC2 if you werent in yet, there was no point. They either need to go all out and try to be that break-out game that surprises everyone, or just go straight to the hardcore fans out there and give them exactly what they've wanted. I think they've built up a pretty big fan base. But I dont think there is a way to make ACR both accessible and understanding to newbies to the series as well as pleasing enough to the hardcore fans. I think Ubisoft is trying to be somewhere is the middle, but realistically, it's not like your gonna reel in thousands of more fans, maybe a few, not no where near the numbers of COD, sadly it's just how it is.

Jjfd99
09-07-2011, 01:06 PM
I personally hope it will win. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Altair661
09-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Jjfd99:
I personally hope it will win. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hate to burst your bubble, but the gaming media is to caught up in the MW3 BF3 war, Uncharted shock, and Skrim's hugeness, not to mention re-do's (were looking at you HALO:CE) to care about ACR's somewhat originallity even thought its a sequel. It's still nothing like anyother game coming out this year. But no one other than us seems to realize this.

ss_sahota
09-07-2011, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jjfd99:

Hate to burst your bubble, but the gaming media is to caught up in the MW3 BF3 war, Uncharted shock, and Skrim's hugeness, not to mention re-do's (were looking at you HALO:CE) to care about ACR's somewhat originallity even thought its a sequel. It's still nothing like anyother game coming out this year. But no one other than us seems to realize this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i totally agree with u, most people care about cod and half of them are screaming kids online haha, and bf3 and uncharted are just well overated. I would love assassins creed revelations to get game of the the year becuase to be honest they atually deserve it dont u lot agree ??

Ulicies
09-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Ubisoft originally said they wouldn't release another AC game until next year. Then we hear about Revelations. It's still Ezio. The hook blade and bombs are basically the only thing new to the game.

Therefore, people view it as a cash grab. We see it as more storyline, the conclusion to our favorite assassins, and plot lines being tied up, like we always wanted. But this game will not be crowned as GOTY.

Assassin's Creed 3, though, may just have a good chance.

LightRey
09-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Ulicies:
Ubisoft originally said they wouldn't release another AC game until next year. Then we hear about Revelations. It's still Ezio. The hook blade and bombs are basically the only thing new to the game.

Therefore, people view it as a cash grab. We see it as more storyline, the conclusion to our favorite assassins, and plot lines being tied up, like we always wanted. But this game will not be crowned as GOTY.

We don't know if they've added other new features. The game still has to be released after all.

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2011, 01:35 PM

Let's hope so.

ION_05
09-07-2011, 01:39 PM
The only game I think that could take it instead of uncharted 3 is probably batman arkham city.

Ulicies
09-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulicies:

We don't know if they've added other new features. The game still has to be released after all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm giving the perspective of an outsider. We may notice small changes, but overall, my above reasons will be part of the average person's assessment as to why they disregard Revelations as GOTY.

kriegerdesgottes
09-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by ION_05:
The only game I think that could take it instead of uncharted 3 is probably batman arkham city.

Totally, In fact,personally I think it probably deserves it more than Uncharted anyway. Last year it should have been RDR.

ION_05
09-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Ya as much as I love the uncharted series, there are other games that deserve it more.

Altair661
09-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ION_05:
Ya as much as I love the uncharted series, there are other games that deserve it more.

Same, Uncharted has had it's fame and time. It's someone's elses turn. I think GameInformer gives AC enough cred, they've done cover stories for AC2 and ACR, and maybe ACB if Im correct. But it's all down to the players, if Ubisoft showed something to exicite the outside gamers, as well as stuff in the game itself to make them want to buy it, they might have more of a chance. After all the 3's are done (MW3, BF3, U3, Gears3, Mass Effect 3 etc.) AC3 will be able to be that break-through, epic/amazing, ending to a ever so awesome(main)trilogy and will be able to shine out and blow us away as well as those who havent tried it out yet, instead of being buried under all of the other sequels.

They're closing up most of the questions and leaving it all open for a fresh, new, and amazing AC3. Whatever will happen in ACR should set up AC3. And hopeflly they take their time (maybe 2 years?) but I have a feeling that wont happen, since on their annual release AC3 would come out in 2012(what a coincidence!) If you get it. But it's too late for ACR to be GOTY, I think if Ubisoft takes their time, and aims for a GOTY, AC3 could be that.

L.Cie
09-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Up against Skyrim and Uncharted 3, and all the other blockbusters this year?
I don't think it stands even the slightest chance. xD

Honestly I think Skyrim reserved its spot for GotY the moment its first trailer was released.

GunnarGunderson
09-07-2011, 04:35 PM
AC won't win, a Call of Duty game comes out this year http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

EzioAssassin51
09-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
AC won't win, a Call of Duty game comes out this year http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Umm... same with last year?

They would overlook COD since it's pretty much the same stuff while AC adds a lot more variety between games

Ulicies
09-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:

They would overlook COD since it's pretty much the same stuff while AC adds a lot more variety between games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Unless we see big changes in Revelations, the Ezio trilogy will be largely the same between the three games, in quite the same way that CoD has been too similar. That is mostly why Revelations potentially won't win GotY.

duartcor
09-07-2011, 05:23 PM
I think that the gamers community don't give the deserved attention to Assassin Creed Franchise (for me AC II should won the Game of the Year) because the people thinks that if a game doesnīt have a very good MP the game suckīs so games like AC have to be perfect to won a game of the year award (like GoW) but I think that assassin Creed 3 will win the GOTY if he maintain the best related with history graphics and plot (for me) and develop a very good MP (that is already being formed).

But I donīt think that ACR will win the GOTY. Just the best action/adventure game.

Jexx21
09-07-2011, 05:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:

They would overlook COD since it's pretty much the same stuff while AC adds a lot more variety between games </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Unless we see big changes in Revelations, the Ezio trilogy will be largely the same between the three games, in quite the same way that CoD has been too similar. That is mostly why Revelations potentially won't win GotY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why-to me-does it feel like that we are getting a lot of new stuff in Revelations?

SleezeRocker
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I dont see U3 making another breakthrough, only that it's uncharted and it has a better MP.

Well UC3 will have new campaign, 3D (Woo hoo >_&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif, and all-new multiplayer. It will feature Character customization, clan tagging/signs, and splitscreen co-o. so UC3 will be offering much more compared to it's predecessor.

Though I like the Uncharted series, Assassisn's Creed will always be my favorite game right next to Zelda, Resident Evil and Metal Gear.

Call of Duty usually whens best action on multiplayer of the year and sometimes unjustly a random NPC's from fail of duty gets charcater of the year @_@ like last year who won charcater of the year instead of Ezio or Kratos, Woods? pssh...

But im confident ACR will get (historic) Action/adventure of the year http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Altair661
09-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I dont believe a COD has won game of the year, since maybe COD4. Because simply it doesnt change anything, you could say that AC doesnt change the entire game...but AC has never recieved a GOTY from anyone notable, and yet it is a AAA game. Eventually AC will get it's time.

Ulicies
09-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by duartcor:
I think that the gamers community don't give the deserved attention to Assassin Creed Franchise (for me AC II should won the Game of the Year) because the people thinks that if a game doesnīt have a very good MP the game suckīs so games like AC have to be perfect to won a game of the year award (like GoW) but I think that assassin Creed 3 will win the GOTY if he maintain the best related with history graphics and plot (for me) and develop a very good MP (that is already being formed).

But I donīt think that ACR will win the GOTY. Just the best action/adventure game. Actually, the general consensus with gamers who aren't fans of AC say that Assassin's Creed should have never gotten multiplayer, being a SP-focused series, and that Ubisoft is starting to churn out the same yearly installment without many changes. That is why people are losing respect for the franchise.

Originally posted by Jexx21:

Why-to me-does it feel like that we are getting a lot of new stuff in Revelations? To be frank, I'm only expecting a new storyline and a conclusion to Ezio and Altair. Other than the hook blade and bombs, I'm not expecting anything to change as radically as it did from AC1 to 2.

Jexx21
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duartcor:

But I donīt think that ACR will win the GOTY. Just the best action/adventure game. Actually, the general consensus with gamers who aren't fans of AC say that Assassin's Creed should have never gotten multiplayer, being a SP-focused series, and that Ubisoft is starting to churn out the same yearly installment without many changes. That is why people are losing respect for the franchise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't quite understand how people think that AC didn't get any changes from AC2-ACB.

You got a ton of big changes...

lol?

And we'll be getting more in ACR.

Ulicies
09-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ulicies:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duartcor:

But I donīt think that ACR will win the GOTY. Just the best action/adventure game. Actually, the general consensus with gamers who aren't fans of AC say that Assassin's Creed should have never gotten multiplayer, being a SP-focused series, and that Ubisoft is starting to churn out the same yearly installment without many changes. That is why people are losing respect for the franchise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't quite understand how people think that AC didn't get any changes from AC2-ACB.

You got a ton of big changes...

lol?

And we'll be getting more in ACR. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Lol give me an example how ACB made radical changes. Did they change the combat, the quest formula, the gear system, or the cutscene cinematography? Modern Warfare 3 is giving you new killstreaks, weapons, and perks, but it's still being pegged as the same game.

Altair661
09-07-2011, 05:52 PM
QUOTE]Actually, the general consensus with gamers who aren't fans of AC say that Assassin's Creed should have never gotten multiplayer, being a SP-focused series, and that Ubisoft is starting to churn out the same yearly installment without many changes. That is why people are losing respect for the franchise.

This^^ You have nailed it right on the head. By adding MP many people thought Ubi was trying to get their hands in the MP pit, when they really were just trying to extend it, and its actually a fairly original and very different MP than I've ever played. I think if you went up to anyone who didnt like AC and gave them a 2 hour demo, that let you play a section of every AC game and experience both the change of each game and the story, they would hop right on board.

trueguitarist95
09-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Honestly, I think Skyrim will DEFINITELY win GOTY. It looks like a truly amazing game, a huge upgrade from Oblivion, and the best game out there. God I cannot wait to get my hands on it when it comes out...

GunnarGunderson
09-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

They would overlook COD since it's pretty much the same stuff while AC adds a lot more variety between games </div></BLOCKQUOTE> but this is MW3, and activision will spare no expense in buying every game of the year award

rileypoole1234
09-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Anybody whos says Uncharted 1 or 2 is bad is completely lying. They were both amazing. Nolan North's voice acting, the action, the characters, the stories, it's got it all. I still prefer AC though. It's more mind blowing. It really messes with your mind sometimes.

roostersrule2
09-08-2011, 12:06 AM
I always hope for an AC game to get a GOTY, but games like Uncharted always appeal to a larger audience and way more people see it as groundbreaking. But while U2 was better than U1 I dont see U3 making another breakthrough, only that it's uncharted and it has a better MP. It seems mostly similar to U2, with a new campaign and the Desert. Still a good game though. But AC never gets the attention it deserves. I think more and more people are seeing AC as a franchise you can only start from the beginning, you'll have those hardcore people (like you and I) that will vote for it, but not much people on the outside will. They'll be trying to decide between Skrim, BF3, or Arkham City. Hopefully ACR will change that though. well ACR appeals to a larger audience as it has over 4 times the sales anyway ACR's only real competition is uncharted,skyward sword,skyrim and arkham city and considering AC2,Uncharted 2 and Arkham asylum were the three most voted game of the years of 2009 we will have a battle on our hands

PinkSkittles284
09-08-2011, 12:44 AM
as much as i would love to see ACR win GOTY i think it'll go to gears 3 or skyrim :/

LightRey
09-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
CoD comes out every year! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

ss_sahota
09-08-2011, 02:43 AM
CoD comes out every year! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cod is well overated its not as good as alot of people say it is. and revelations will actualy be alot more popular than brotherhood so it will defo come in top 3 games of the year http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SevketErhat
09-08-2011, 02:49 AM
2011 winner will without a doubt be
http://www.naughtydog.com/game...es/uncharted]Naughty (http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted%5BURL=http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted%5DNaughty) Dog[/URL]
http://www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Uncharted-3-cover.jpg

I want AC:R to be second but there is Arkham City as well

ss_sahota
09-08-2011, 02:53 AM
haha soo true, nut one things for sure nathan drake's freerunning skills are nothing compare to our guys at assassins creed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bveUSbve
09-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Since I don't approve of the - very prominent - inclusion of a thousand bombs and because of the general lack of advancement/improvement (despite many things have been criticized over and over with good reason), I hope 'AC: Revelations' gets properly judged as "okay, but nothing special".

Honestly, AC:R as game of the year is completely out of the question, in my opinion.
However, that doesn't mean I won't enjoy it (probably) quite a bit. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

reini03
09-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by ss_sahota:
haha soo true, nut one things for sure nathan drake's freerunning skills are nothing compare to our guys at assassins creed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Maybe because Nate doesn't even do any freerunning?...
That's some jumping and running and climbing, but definitely neither Parkour nor Freerunning.

CRUDFACE
09-08-2011, 06:04 AM
I hope it doesn't the story aspect, while awesome, uses conventional means to get the point across. Like in the gamescom demo, Leandros orders three...three guards to take on Ezio. Seriously, wtf. If he really wanted to deal with him, he'd at least watch it get done.

I think Skyrim might take it this year. I would've said Mass Effect if they hadn't change the release date.

Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ss_sahota:

Maybe because Nate doesn't even do any freerunning?...
That's some jumping and running and climbing, but definitely neither Parkour nor Freerunning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And some really heavy grasping and breathing as he propels himself up the next hopefully climbable ledge.

ss_sahota
09-08-2011, 06:17 AM
oh i meant he hasnt got any skills what kind of a hero is he compared to ezio http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Noble6
09-08-2011, 07:00 AM
Not ACr because it isn't fresh and new enought. I would say Arkham city and I haven't played uncharted because I haven't playstation. Who officially nominates these 'game of the years' anyway?

assassins7s
09-08-2011, 07:24 AM
opm: offical playstation magazine lol

reini03
09-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Noble6:
Not ACr because it isn't fresh and new enought. I would say Arkham city and I haven't played uncharted because I haven't playstation. Who officially nominates these 'game of the years' anyway?

A huge lot of different gaming magazines and websites, e.g. X-Play, Eurogamer, IGN, Kotaku, GameSpot, Game Informer ect. ect. They all have their own game of the year awards ^.^

ss_sahota
09-08-2011, 08:34 AM
yeah true there should only be 1 like offical one to judge them, ont ya think ??

AntiChrist7
09-08-2011, 12:30 PM
no it wont win, because people prefer cheap, soulless entertainment (like cod or other shooters) to games where there has been a lot of effort put in

D173120T
09-08-2011, 12:34 PM
NO!

Eurostar7
09-08-2011, 12:40 PM
ACB was in the running for GOTY last year so i wouldnt be surprised if it won this year. This game series has one of the deepest stories in video game history, the creativity is great and a lot of potential is untapped.

ACR has received much more attention this year than it did during the previous AC games.

Biomedical-Fire
09-08-2011, 03:51 PM
CoD comes out every year! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's because CoD is developed by two different Development Studios and because there are two different studios, you get a CoD game every year. At least both Treyarch and IW get to focus on delivering a game better than the one they made before it, i.e. W@W-Black Ops, MW-MW2-MW3, unlike Ubisoft doing an AC game a year by themselves and this is why people see them trying to cash in on the franchise. Anyway I think that Skyrim will probably take the honors for GOTY

reini03
09-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
CoD comes out every year! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's because CoD is developed by two different Development Studios and because there are two different studios, you get a CoD game every year. At least both Treyarch and IW get to focus on delivering a game better than the one they made before it, i.e. W@W-Black Ops, MW-MW2-MW3, unlike Ubisoft doing an AC game a year by themselves and this is why people see them trying to cash in on the franchise. Anyway I think that Skyrim will probably take the honors for GOTY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And AC is developed by six different studios. So... isn't that enough for an annual game?

Velvit
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM
No, Revelations isn't bringing enough to the table to me. Hook blade and bomb crafting, okay?

I have my hopes for Skyrim but, I can also see a shooter wining.

Moultonborough
09-08-2011, 04:59 PM
No it won't. Skyrim will easily win as long as it is just as large and detailed as Oblivion. AC:R will get a award but not GOTY. Maybe, during the Spike Video Games Awards. Or(for PS3) the Greatest Hit label.

LightRey
09-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
CoD comes out every year! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's because CoD is developed by two different Development Studios and because there are two different studios, you get a CoD game every year. At least both Treyarch and IW get to focus on delivering a game better than the one they made before it, i.e. W@W-Black Ops, MW-MW2-MW3, unlike Ubisoft doing an AC game a year by themselves and this is why people see them trying to cash in on the franchise. Anyway I think that Skyrim will probably take the honors for GOTY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That wasn't really my point. My point was that since a CoD game comes out every year, and that would apparently be the decisive factor for AC not to be able to win, then AC couldn't win any year. It was more a criticism on the formulation of the statement.

ChaosxNetwork
09-09-2011, 12:48 PM
No.
Skyrim has a pretty good chance.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has a chance. (It Always seem to win...)
Uncharted 3 has a chance.
Gears of War 3 has a chance.
Halo CE Anniversary doesn't as it has reserved it's spot for game of the century.

Battlefield 3 will win game of the year.