PDA

View Full Version : Possible NPC Interogation??

Paradox_Wolf
08-12-2010, 01:42 AM
NPC Interrogation could add an entire new aspect to this game, which could make all the difference. For example, you are told to assassinate somebody, but the person who tells you to kill this person has no idea where they are, when you are in this situation you could maybe talk to a merchant that owns a shop near where your assassination target lives. Then you can either buy a few things from this person to get them on your good side, or try to get some information out of them by force. This info can then help or hinder you. But this type of NPC interaction could make some missions a bit more difficult, and in my opinion MUCH more fun. And all of them NPC need a better purpose than just being there to take cover behind when you getting shot at. If you think this is interesting or not please give me your feedback. And thanks a ton for reading this! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

primerib69
08-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Bro....that's f***ing brilliant. Here is a cookie and a(n) achievement/trophy.

It would be cool to have the interrogation thing, but also with the conversation system from Mass Effect and incorporated a little with the Alpha Protocol conversation system. Sick idea.

EzioAssassin51
08-12-2010, 02:02 AM
So pretty much a modified version on the AC1 interrigation thing? Eh...

PhiIs1618033
08-12-2010, 05:43 AM
Thie would be implementable. I like the idea! Ten internets for you!

Rumble_Strike
08-12-2010, 06:30 AM
I would love a Mass Efect-syle dialogue wheel for some scenes. A very good idea if done right!

Paradox_Wolf
08-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Just an idea for consideration. I think it would be pretty cool. And it doesn't have to be a major change, just something to add on to the awesomeness of AC:B.

Paradox_Wolf
08-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Oh and thanks for possitive replies, they help me think of more better ideas. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

X10J
08-12-2010, 08:58 PM
I like it. I missed the investigativeness of the first game.

ThaWhistle
08-12-2010, 09:07 PM
only problem is because of the whole "this **** already happened thing" they couldn't plausibly give us multiple choices for that stuff, unless its for things in the present day. otherwise, im all for bringing back a more investigative side. it could get tedious in AC1, but for a while it was fun.

X10J
08-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
only problem is because of the whole "this **** already happened thing" they couldn't plausibly give us multiple choices for that stuff, unless its for things in the present day. otherwise, im all for bringing back a more investigative side. it could get tedious in AC1, but for a while it was fun.

I think the investigation would be great if they changed it up a bit

EzioAssassin51
08-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by X10J:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

I think the investigation would be great if they changed it up a bit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And made it less repetitive and more fun