PDA

View Full Version : Competent Guards

General_Lekauf
05-06-2011, 12:40 AM
Seriously the ones in AC1 might have a chance at killing you. The ones in AC2 were moderately annoying. The ones in ACB were like sand blasting soup crackers. I'm sensing that unless this pattern changes the game is going to be too easy. I let my friend whos never played an Xbox before play Brotherhood he died about 11 times and ten of them were from falling off buildings. He stood around letting them attack him and and it took like twenty minutes and he wasn't even touching the controller. The guards are supposed to be more complex killing machines but they are worse than ever before. They still stand around in a circle attacking you one at a time and as soon as you counter one person the entire group is dead because they did that chain kill similar to Batman only Batman doesn't use weapons so they don't die from it they get back up. It's not that I don't like Assassin's Creed games its that they become less and less skill based just like everything else. Three main things need to be worked on in the AC series. The free-running mechanics, the chain killing, and the guards.