PDA

View Full Version : The REAL end of the Templar order.

UchihaKarasu
04-29-2009, 09:21 PM
My friend in the 1191 AD Brotherhood actually put up this information after doing some research and watching documentaries. He's a member here, so you could probably ask him your questions.

THE END OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

The central figure here is Philip IV, King of France during early 14th century.
After some political issues he began a war with England (the begining of the Hundred Years War), which costed France all its fortune.
Philip, desperate for income arrested Jews so he could seize their assets to accommodate the inflated costs of the Medieval Warfare and overwhelmed the population with taxes.
Soon he realized it was not enought, so he began to borrow huge amounts of money from the Order of the Knights Templar, who had been acting as bankers for some two hundred years (Note: the begining of their manipulation on policy, maybe). As the popularity of the Crusades had decreased, support for the Order had waned, and Philip used a disgruntled complaint against the Order as an excuse to disband the entire organization, so as to free himself from his debts.
Then, at the same year, hundreds of Knight Templar in France were simultaneously arrested by agents of Philip, to be later tortured into admitting heresy in the Order. (Note:Maybe they were telling the truth? Because they said the newcomers to the Order had to spit on the Cross and renounce to Christ's lies, then they could learn the Orders' secrets.)
The Knights Templar were supposedly answerable only to the Pope, but Philip used his influence over Clement V, who was largely his pawn, to disband the organization. So the Pope ordered the death of every member of the Order. (Note: Da Vinci Code is based on that version of 'truth')

BUUUUUUUUT, the reason why this documentary was so interesting its because......

were recently found on Vatican documents which PROVED the Pope DID forgive the Templars (after sending his bishops to judge the heresy), but Philip used the previously forced confessions to have many Templars burned at the stake before they could mount a proper defense.
Then, the King went to the Templar treasury to claim his victory on their fortune, but when he arrived at their deposits, they were all empty... curious since everyone who was suposed to be a member of the Order was burned to death.The Templar Grand-Master at the time, Jacques de Molay, when being burned shouted to Philip: "You will soon join me at purgatory"
Less than 8 months later, King Philip IV and his puppet Pope Clement V, were dead. (Note: ... Do I really have to comment on that?)
Do not trust books.
From this I'll let you make your own conclusions...

Yo,Paulo, thanks for the interesting info.

Jakobi123
04-29-2009, 09:23 PM
ur sig looks familiar.....hmmm?

UchihaKarasu
04-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Jakobi123:
ur sig looks familiar.....hmmm?

Are you a member of the 1191 AD Brotherhood?

bluetheman
04-30-2009, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
My friend in the 1191 AD Brotherhood actually put up this information after doing some research and watching documentaries. He's a member here, so you could probably ask him your questions.

THE END OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

The central figure here is Philip IV, King of France during early 14th century.
After some political issues he began a war with England (the begining of the Hundred Years War), which costed France all its fortune.
Philip, desperate for income arrested Jews so he could seize their assets to accommodate the inflated costs of the Medieval Warfare and overwhelmed the population with taxes.
Soon he realized it was not enought, so he began to borrow huge amounts of money from the Order of the Knights Templar, who had been acting as bankers for some two hundred years (Note: the begining of their manipulation on policy, maybe). As the popularity of the Crusades had decreased, support for the Order had waned, and Philip used a disgruntled complaint against the Order as an excuse to disband the entire organization, so as to free himself from his debts.
Then, at the same year, hundreds of Knight Templar in France were simultaneously arrested by agents of Philip, to be later tortured into admitting heresy in the Order. (Note:Maybe they were telling the truth? Because they said the newcomers to the Order had to spit on the Cross and renounce to Christ's lies, then they could learn the Orders' secrets.)
The Knights Templar were supposedly answerable only to the Pope, but Philip used his influence over Clement V, who was largely his pawn, to disband the organization. So the Pope ordered the death of every member of the Order. (Note: Da Vinci Code is based on that version of 'truth')

BUUUUUUUUT, the reason why this documentary was so interesting its because......

were recently found on Vatican documents which PROVED the Pope DID forgive the Templars (after sending his bishops to judge the heresy), but Philip used the previously forced confessions to have many Templars burned at the stake before they could mount a proper defense.
Then, the King went to the Templar treasury to claim his victory on their fortune, but when he arrived at their deposits, they were all empty... curious since everyone who was suposed to be a member of the Order was burned to death.The Templar Grand-Master at the time, Jacques de Molay, when being burned shouted to Philip: "You will soon join me at purgatory"
Less than 8 months later, King Philip IV and his puppet Pope Clement V, were dead. (Note: ... Do I really have to comment on that?)
Do not trust books.
From this I'll let you make your own conclusions...

Yo,Paulo, thanks for the interesting info.

Nothing new for me, but still intereting