PDA

View Full Version : Just finished reading The Secret Crusade. Spoilers.

RzaRecta357
08-21-2011, 09:15 AM
So, that book was amazing. Knowing the things Altair felt during the first game is a BIG plus.

I loved the trader he saves as an old man also. His return was awesome.

Some people are mad at the Malik and Sef and Maria thing but it was the important chunks of his life and now when I play the first game and see Abbas it makes me think something different and I love it.

Altair with thoughts and emotion is amazing.

Also, some people think we'll go to Constinople as Altair. No, he's to old to go there once he has the keys.

He gives them to Marco Polos father whom takes them there. On the way he gets attacked by Mongols and loses the codex (We know where that ends up anyway)

Awesome book, and the prologue and epilogue seem like theyre talking about Altair when they're really leading up to Revelations because Ezio is already old.

Seriously, loved it.

RzaRecta357
08-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Sorry for the double post but I just wiki'd Marco Polo to do a bit of self learning. I didn't know Maffeo was a real person also. I knew of Niccolo. But I figured Maffeo was fake. To think of them as Assassin's is hilarious.

I love this games universe. It's freaking fantastic.

dxsxhxcx
08-21-2011, 09:35 AM
[SPOILERS] Altair went to Constantinople in 1204 but he failed in create an assassin guild there because there were riots happening during that time then he retreated, this happened before he goes to east to defeat Genghis Khan...

ps: I hope they show that memory where he saves the trader and all that happens next... :P

Hayabusa Sushi
08-22-2011, 03:10 AM
If the Altair memories in Revelations are like the Cristina missions in Brotherhood, these are a few parts of his life that I'd like to see:

- Saving Al Mualim and fall of Abbas
- Hiding the Piece of Eden on Cyprus
- Rescuing the Trader and retaking Masyaf
- Freeing Malik and attempting to regain Grand Masterhood
- Something in Asia, against Khan

A few things from Altair's Chronicals and Bloodlines rendered in HD graphics would be awesome too. Also, maybe some nostalgic moments from Assassin's Creed, like the Temple of Solomon or Al Mualim's turn.