PDA

View Full Version : How do I get these treasure chests???

michaelmfmills
07-26-2011, 05:50 PM
There is two treasure chests (it shows it on the map) in the Antico District I cannot get. (If looking on the map) They are all the way at the Southeast corner of the district in the little town (contains two doctors and a blacksmith). The map shows that the 2 treasure chests are right by the most northern building in the cluster, but when I go over there they are nowhere to be found. Help??

GunnarGunderson
07-26-2011, 06:17 PM
maybe they're underground or on a roof or inside a bulding

LightRey
07-26-2011, 07:01 PM
probably one of the sets of chests you can only get to after repairing the nearby aqueducts. it's the water that's (not) running into the basin near them. One set is submerged, the other can only be reached by swimming. Don't worry, they're near different aqueducts, so repairing one before getting to one of the sets won't eliminate your chances of opening the chests.

michaelmfmills
08-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
probably one of the sets of chests you can only get to after repairing the nearby aqueducts. it's the water that's (not) running into the basin near them. One set is submerged, the other can only be reached by swimming. Don't worry, they're near different aqueducts, so repairing one before getting to one of the sets won't eliminate your chances of opening the chests.

I have that district 100% built D:

Bipolar Matt
08-10-2011, 09:06 PM
I know where you're talking about. Drove me nuts too for a while. Nearby (south, I think, I'm going purely on memory here) there's some arch structures in a small pool. Toward the bottom of those structures near the water is a tunnel. Follow that and you should get the treasures. They're fairly large too, as I remember, about 1600 florins a piece.

LightRey
08-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by michaelmfmills:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I have that district 100% built D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the aqueducts go through several districts. Sometimes you need to repair one in one district to have water running in another one.