PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hyperlobby servers who allows flying AI planes...

stef51
04-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Subject says all... I enjoy flying those AI planes with exterior views but it seems most of them don't want to include them. Any good server you know about it?

Always enjoyed flying the PE-8 but I'm pretty sure people like me would like to try the Me-323 for example.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Thanks in advance...

Stephen

stef51
04-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Subject says all... I enjoy flying those AI planes with exterior views but it seems most of them don't want to include them. Any good server you know about it?

Always enjoyed flying the PE-8 but I'm pretty sure people like me would like to try the Me-323 for example.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Thanks in advance...

Stephen

AVG_WarHawk
04-19-2005, 10:57 AM
RCAF_FB, Trollville3.04M are always up. But don't look for Me-323 as paratroopers cause major lag.

TgD Thunderbolt56
04-19-2005, 11:31 AM
At greatergreen, Sammie has come up with some way to change the server settings for each mission in the rotation thus allowing many different scenarios at the same time. There are currently a few missions in the rotation that have AI bombers and such while still maintaining the usual difficulty settings in all the other missions. I had an opportunuty to fly an F4F against an AI Betty this A.M. and was surprised enough to actually pause for a moment even though I was aware of the changes being implemented.

This in itself can allow for yet more versatility in mission design. For example, the Ploesti mission currently in the rotation has been a "server clearing" mission. Everytime it comes up many migrate to the Axis planeset or simply leave as the P-38 is a fast-attack aircraft or a target-drone. Changing the setting to allow AI planes in it has opened the B-24 and many have seen that this changes the feel of this mission dramatically. A tight 5 ship formation at any altitude is exhilirating to both be a part of as well as try to attack.

Give it a looksee

TB