PDA

View Full Version : I've given myself away

onehitparry
12-22-2011, 02:09 AM
Hey guys, I'd like some advice from you other AC MP players. Let's say I've given myself away to my target, but all my abilities are are cool down. My target hasn't gone for a stun yet, but he has run off to a remote blend group. What do you guys usually do? Try to go for the contested kill, or just kill a civilian and move on? Thanks in advance!

obliviondoll
12-22-2011, 02:43 AM
I'd recommend either Aerial/Acrobatic approach or NPC kill and move on.

lynx_1985
12-22-2011, 03:58 AM
I'd say Acrobatic/Aerial kill them, if you are able to. If they are on a bench, under a roof or just too far away I'd approach them to try and bait them to use their abilities. Don't forget, if you have the 7 kill streak on, even if your kill is contested it WILL count towards your streak!

Kytr
12-22-2011, 10:28 AM
And if you are using a silent kill streak, a contested kill won't harm it, it just won't add to it.

xCr0wnedNorris
12-22-2011, 12:32 PM
I'd say move back out of line of sight to break their lock in case they have one on you. Then I'd see if I could approach from a moving blend group to snag a hidden kill. If not then acrobatic aerial kill. If there isn't a rooftop where you can do this, I usually wait for my abilities to come back.

SinError
12-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Blend groups follow patterns, try to predict where they'll passing through and hide, next wait for the blend group that your target is in to pass and snatch him!

or an aerial kill also works.
if you have your abilities cooldowned, try inmobilizing the target, and go in for the best kill you can score. (Acrobatic, hidden, etc)

sketchymofo
12-22-2011, 12:51 PM
that totaly depends on the player at the end of the day in that sit most would smoke and be mindful of any npc/player *the target* thats coming there way.
some like me would bait you into comming after me then go for the stun esp with multiple purseurs

using areial from a wall can be great esp if they like to smoke or mute alot

note that some peeps are super good at dectecting players in blend or morphed groups or will use mute/charge to spot you.