PDA

View Full Version : Awards Back in Base

SeaSheppard
07-12-2005, 01:36 PM
After a patrol I noticed that I'm given 2 different claps to award to crew. However after I award the first one I can't seem to award the second clap to a second crew member. Am I doing something wrong?

legodragonxp
07-12-2005, 01:58 PM
If you are talking about the small round one at the bottom of the list, it is tempermental. Make sure you select a crew member, then click on the bottom center point of the badge ad drag it over on the crew member. If it is clicked on anywhere but bottom-center it won't work.

-Lego

Blabaer
07-12-2005, 05:25 PM
jupp.....think it took me 12 missions before I understood why it behaved in this odd way....

VikingGrandad
07-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I've had this problem when trying to give crew members the U-Boat War Badge. I try to drag and drop the badge onto the selected crew member's face in the Description area, but it won't 'stick'. I think it's a bug. The way I solved this was to award the U-Boat War Badges first, before I hand out the Iron Crosses etc. That always works for me.

urlybird0
07-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I've had this problem too, i resolved it by issuing medals to the lowest ranking personel first ,

Grey004
07-14-2005, 10:47 AM
I've had the same problem,but I've solved it.

Click on the lettering then click on the lower part of the medal,keeping LM button depressed then slide it over to the crewman /officer.