PDA

View Full Version : Cannot find Mentor's Keeper memory

JeanValjean81
12-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Hi,

I am in sequence 3 in AC Revelations. I finished 8 memories, but cannot find Mentor's Keeper memory. And so, I cannot go any further in the game. Can somebody please tell me how to find Mentor's Keeper memory in sequence 3.

Thanks.

EscoBlades
12-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Go to the Assassin's HQ in Galata. The memory marker is a table in there. Enjoy.

ProdiGurl
12-09-2011, 04:44 AM
In ACR, sometimes you don't get the exclamation point memory start marker, you have to do the Sofia Memory marker that pops up next.
It's guiding you along between the Altair Keys & main story line as you go.

Sometimes you have to do the next Key mission & then it lets you go back to the main story memories.
That confused me at first on my 1st gameplay when I couldn't find the 'Memory Start' marker.

JeanValjean81
12-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Hi,

Sofia Memory is locked and as I googled, it said that it will be available in sequence 5. I went to Galata district and into the assassins den but nothing is there to start Memory 8. I finished all memories in this sequence except for 8 (Mentor Keeper) and 10. Please help me what to do to go out of this?

Thanks.

EscoBlades
12-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Memory 8 of that Sequence is an Altair flashback. So you need to have acquired the Masyaf key from Memory 6 (found in an old Cistern, should be marked on your map)

Once you have the key, Memory 7 begins automatically (a cutscene with sofia) You should then head to the Assassin HQ in Galata and interact with the table (memory marker will guide you) to immediately begin Memory 8 and the Altair flashback.

JeanValjean81
12-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Yes, I found it at the end. Thanks a lot dear.

persiateddy95
12-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by JeanValjean81:
Yes, I found it at the end. Thanks a lot dear.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

So beautiful.